Job Description (in order of importance
- Conduct on-site service for Coperion components (extruder, screen pack changer, hydraulic system, feeding system), this comprises maintenance, installation, start-up, commissioning, trouble-shooting and training.
- Supervision and performing of electrical installation according to the low voltage electrical drawings and instruments loop diagrams.
- Function and safety loop check according to the function diagram description.
- Extruder systems start up with close co-operation and reporting to project manager.
- 24 hrs hotline support.
- Basic mechanical repair work and alignment of drives
- Participate in the Global Large Projects by assistance to German site manager and co-ordination of daily performances with contractors
Bachelor Degree majoring in electricity or instrumentExperience
At least 5 years experience in installation and maintenance of production machinesCritical Knowledge And Skills
Who we are:
- Willingness to travel with up to 70% of the working time on yearly.
- Having a good experience for programming with STL language in Siemens 300 & 400 PLC system, Be familiar with Siemens S7 400 redundant system.
- Have good experience for programming with CFC, SFC in Siemens PCS 7 system,
- Be familiar with Siemens touch screen and WinCC 6 including software and hardware.
- Have good experience to do commissioning and trouble shooting for the frequency converters, such as ABB ACS 800, Siemens G120, G150.
- Knowing normal industrial instruments well, such as pressure sensor, PTC, thermocouple, flow meter, level switch as well as load cell.
- Can write and modify the PCS7 and S7 program according to the logic diagrams.
- Having certain knowledge for extruder system and understanding of PI&D drawings.
- Can use the Office software (MS Word, Excel)
- Good understanding of technical drawings and the contained information.
- Team player with hands on mentality.
- English communication skills, working together with international team
- Communicative personality
Coperion is an industry leader in compounding and extrusion, feeding and weighing, bulk material handling and service, bringing a wealth of know-how and experience to the market. Customers benefit from Coperion’s divisions of Polymer, Equipment & Systems, and Service that are optimally networked on a global basis to offer ultimate support in the design, manufacturing and implementation of ideal systems. Staffed by engineers, chemists, technicians and a variety of industry experts, these Divisions form a powerhouse of process solutions for their customers. Coperion is a Operating Company of Hillenbrand.
Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI) is a global industrial company that provides highly-engineered, mission-critical processing equipment and solutions to customers in over 100 countries around the world. Our portfolio is composed of leading industrial brands that serve large, attractive end markets, including durable plastics, food, and recycling. Guided by our Purpose — Shape What Matters For Tomorrow™ — we pursue excellence, collaboration, and innovation to consistently shape solutions that best serve our associates, customers, communities, and other stakeholders. To learn more, visit: www.Hillenbrand.com.
EEO: The policy of Hillenbrand Inc. is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, Hillenbrand Inc. and our operating companies are committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. At Hillenbrand, everyone is welcome to apply and "Shape What Matters for Tomorrow".