Harmless Harvest envisions a world where nutritious, clean, organic and healthy food and beverages are the standard rather than the exception; where all people involved in creating the product are treated with fairness; and the planet is treated harmlessly. We are focused on changing the world, and we are always looking for like-minded, wildly passionate individuals to help us to do this.
About the Role:
The Accounts Manager will exhibit eagerness to learn the true ins and outs of account management – both internal and external facing. Qualified candidates should have a deep aspiration to grow and develop his/her regional/national accounts and the overall Harmless Harvest business. The ideal candidate is a team-player, willing to get their hands dirty, is passionate to paint the streets green & white, and is a selling machine!
The Accounts Manager is responsible for managing regional customer accounts, brokers and distributors and supporting their regional account team to maximize all opportunities to drive sales and profit growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and deliver impactful customer presentations, business reviews, and strategic promotional plans to positively shape customer strategy and provide insights & solutions for profitable growth
- Identify, prioritize, pursue and secure scale business with new customers, to deliver Annual Operating Plan (AOP) objectives (nets sales and profit)
- Effectively manage and grow existing business with your key customers, accelerating both top and bottom line
- Utilize data sources to analyze and capitalize on sales opportunities
- Serve as your region’s point person in understanding and identifying regional sales trends using syndicated data
- Assist your region team in developing sales presentations for larger customer meetings as well as internal facing meetings
- Deliver/exceed established sales targets and quotas on time and within trade budget parameters
- Develop and execute situation assessments, objectives, strategies and execution plans for targeted accounts
- Possess a strong working understanding of each customer's strategy, organization, Marketing/R&D, and decision-making process
- Manage direct communication and strategy with local distributors/brokers and sales reps
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in CPG sales across MULO & Natural
- 1-2 years in direct customer experience
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook, Teams, etc), Concur (travel and expenses), and SPINS or comparable syndicated data source
- Must have a strong understanding and experience with basic trade math, consumption data, trade spend, sales reports, promo spend and funding, etc.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify trends in sales data
- Team player mentality
Who you are:
- Make the impossible, possible – someone who is resilient, optimistic, and determined
- Protect the most vulnerable – someone who is compassionate, empathetic and acts with integrity
- Craft incredible things – someone who is creative, passionate, with keen attention to detail
- Act with heart – someone who is kind, generous and respectful
Salary Range: $83,000 - $87,000*
*The salary range for this role may vary above or below the posted range as determined by location. This range has not been adjusted for any specific geographic differential applicable by area where the position may be filled. Compensation takes into account several factors incluing but not limited to a candidate’s experience, education, skills, relevant certifications, department equity, traning and organizational needs. Base pay is just one liece of the total rewards program offered by Harmless Harvest which includes comprehensive perks and health benefits.
Harmless Harvest is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Harmless Harvest via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Harmless Harvest. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Harmless Harvest as a result of the referral or through other means.