PURIS is hiring for the role of Warehouse Technician. Join us in transforming the global food landscape with non-GMO, organic, plant-based solutions. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and a values-driven culture.
Hours are M-F Dayshift.
The PURIS end-to-end food system has grown over decades to benefit every link in the chain of food production. Our model is a foundation for health and happiness of Americans today, scalable to the needs of a growing planet tomorrow.
The Warehouse Technician will support Dawson’s day-to-day shipping and receiving functions. Furthermore, the Warehouse Technician shall be committed to the safety of our team and products, ensuring a safe and productive operation. Contributes to a Safety-First culture that promotes empowerment and continuous improvement.
- Safely & efficiently unload trucks with raw material and complete all required documentation.
- Safely & efficiently load trucks with finished product and complete all required documentation.
- Clean warehouse as needed according to the Sanitation Schedule.
- Track inventories of raw material and finished product.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· High school Diploma or equivalent
· Experience in a continuous food-production facility
Skills and Capabilities:
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Self-motivated and team oriented
· Positive attitude
· Must be able to obtain and retain a forklift certification.
· Prior Warehouse Experience
· Food Safety Experience
· Forklift Operation Experience
· Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
· Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
· Analytical Thinking - Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work related issues and problems
· Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude
· Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job – Teamwork
· Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace
· Independence - Occupations that satisfy this work value allow employees to work on their own and make decisions
Enjoy competitive wages, opportunities for overtime premium pay, and comprehensive benefits starting on the 1st of the month following hire date. Benefits include affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off (PTO), mental health support, 100% paid life and disability insurance and a 401K plan with company match.
Join the Plant-Based Revolution:
Discover our commitment to regenerative agriculture, cutting-edge manufacturing, food security, and supply chain transparency. Visit www.puris.com to learn more.
Join Our Team:
To apply for the role of Warehouse Technician, visit www.purisfoods.com or email email@example.com.
PURIS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The hiring process includes successfully completing a background check, and drug screen. We E-verify all new hires.
INTEGRITY | LEADERSHIP | OPENNESS | GLOBAL VISION | ADAPTABILITY | PARTNERSHIP