Join our Maintenance Team in X City
! The Mechanic II will perform routine equipment and facility repairs and service while complying with regulatory requirements and company standards .Shift: 3rd Shift 10PM - 6:30AM.
Pay: $22.00 - $30.00
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Opportunities are full time and we have openings on X shifts!
During peak season or based on company needs overtime may be required.Compensation And Benefits
Pay for this position starts at $XX.XX
per hour based on experience. There is an additional pay differential on the 2nd and 3rd shift.
When you work at Amy’s you become part of the Amy’s family and we believe in taking care of each other. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage and a matching retirement savings plan. Our Free Family Health Center offers bilingual services for our employees and their families.Qualifications And Skills
A TYPICAL DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
- Perform routine repairs and service on equipment and facility.
- Minimize production downtime due to mechanical reasons through quick response.
- Conduct preventative maintenance inspections and procedures such as lubricating, cleaning, adjusting, etc.
- Develop mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair skills with guidance from the Maintenance Supervisor, Mechanic 1, or Maintenance Manager.
- Utilize a wide variety of hand and portable tools to perform assignments.
- Assist in running services to new or relocated equipment (air, water, electrical).
- Perform carpentry work as needed.
- Learn packaging equipment setup and changeover including fine tuning and necessary adjustment.
- Comply with the rules and regulations set forth in Amy's Kitchen Inc. employee handbook, safety manual and the GMP booklet.
- Follow lockout/tag out safety procedures during service and repair.
- Use personal protective equipment as required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- It is the responsibility of all employees to uphold the mission of the Amy’s Food Safety and Quality Policy. This includes following all Food Safety and Sustainability programs and participating in all required training.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.LOCATION
This position will be based in our manufacturing plant in X city at X address.
At Amy’s, we make it easy and enjoyable for everyone to eat well. We are a family-owned, purpose and values driven organization that makes great tasting, organic, convenient food.
Working at one of our Plant Kitchens is an opportunity to join the Amy’s family and take pride in working hard at something that matters. Build a career in manufacturing and make a difference!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)