Join us and celebrate the beauty of the human experience. Create for happier, healthier lives, with love for nature. Together, with our customers, we deliver food innovations, and craft-inspired fragrances and develop beauty and well-being solutions. There’s much to learn and many to learn from, with more than 16,800 employees around the world to explore ideas and ambitions with.
In the USA, we develop, market, and produce a wide array of solutions from our 25 most innovative sites, based across the country. Stretch your skills, create and get inspiration from passionate colleagues. Every day, your energy, your thirst for knowledge, and your creativity will shape our future, making a positive difference on billions of people. Every essence of you enriches our world. We are Givaudan - Human by nature.
Perform routine repairs, preventive maintenance and installation of equipment under regular supervision and in a timely manner to minimize disruptions of site operations.
- Perform preventative maintenance and troubleshooting and/or repairs of production and facility equipment, proactively identifying and resolving recurring maintenance issues in the assigned area of activity.
- Conduct electrical or mechanical installation, repair, and troubleshooting of motors, instrumentation and/or controls.
- Identify deviations and document/communicate them in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work in accordance with all relevant requirements including, but not limited to GMP, AIB, OSHA, HACCP, FDA, USDA and internal safety guidelines.
- Participate in lean activities.
- Maintains level of housekeeping/sanitation/food safety and safety which meets Company’s standards and guidelines.
- Perform administrative duties including but not limited to creating and closing work requests using Maintenance management system (SAP).
- This job can require physical stamina to handle a full shift of being active and working across a multi-facility campus. May be required to navigate tight spaces, climb ladders, scaffolding or powered personnel lifts.
- May perform other tasks as assigned.
- Vocational diploma in Technical engineering or related discipline (pre-university level).
- Certification required in forklift operation as well as in at least one of the following: pipefitting, welding, or pump, PLC, electrical, robotics or equipment repair.
- Overall work experience of 4 to 5 years in manufacturing or plant operations.
- Good knowledge of EHS rules and guidelines.
- Basic knowledge of SAP and Excel tools.
- Ability to safely use hand tools and equipment for installation, disassembly and testing of electronic, pneumatic and electrical devices.
- Good mechanical and/or electrical abilities within e.g. welding, plumbing, pipefitting or electrical areas.
- Ability to draw/sketch/redline standard machine and process drawings, write and provide simple and accurate instructions.
- Customer focus
- Drives results
- Nimble learning
- Decision quality
- Demonstrates self-awareness
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions, and divisions.
Every essence of you enriches our world. Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world