The People Technology Administrator and Analyst is one of the subject matter experts for the Amy’s People Technology Systems (UKG) and other related people technology platforms. This role is responsible for supporting the management and optimization efforts for our People Technology Systems (PTS), including responsibility for ensuring the smooth operation of the systems, providing technical support to end-users, and elevating complex issues when necessary. This role is also responsible for analyzing people data to provide insights and recommendations to the People Team and the business.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Based out of headquarters office in Petaluma. Can be full-time office or hybrid (2-3 days in the office).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the maintenance of the People Technology System (PTS), ensuring data accuracy, system integrity and security.
- Provide technical support to end-users, troubleshooting system issues, and resolving user inquiries, elevating complex issues when necessary to the appropriate resource.
- Collaborate with People Team members to identify system requirements and enhancements and implement necessary changes.
- Conduct regular audits of data to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policies and regulations. In some cases, partner with other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- As requested, and directed, generate reports and analyze people data to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement.
- Develop and deliver training programs to educate People Team members on PTS functionality, analytics and best practices.
- Support the implementation of new modules or functionalities within people technology.
- Respond to basic and intermediate level people data requests by collecting, structuring analyzing, and reporting relevant data from various sources. Maintain case management tracking tool.
- Develop and maintain documentation, ensuring work instructions, standard operating procedures, etc. are complete, accurate and up to date.
- Support continuous improvement by identifying key opportunities, solutions, and tools for improving effectiveness and efficiency of People processes through information system changes, reporting, dashboard metrics, etc.
- Develop relationships with managers and staff to provide guidance and support on PTS initiatives and to receive feedback to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure activities allow for an exceptional end-user experience.
- Liaise with IT Department on maintenance of system.
- Perform special projects and other duties as
- It is the responsibility of all employees to uphold the mission of the Amy’s Food Safety and Quality Policy. This includes following all Food Safety and Sustainability programs and participating in all required
This position has no direct reports.
Qualifications And Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Human Resources, Management Information Systems, or other relevant subject, from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Human Resource Information Professional (HRIP) Certification preferred.
- HR Analytics Certification desirable.
- Minimum 2-4 years HRMS experience administration and analysis, including Business Intelligence reporting and
- Strong knowledge of HR processes and best practices.
- Solid experience in HRMS software (e.g. UKG, Oracle, SAP, ADP, Workday) and Microsoft Office Suite
- UKG Pro and UKG Pro Time (UTM) experience strongly desired.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting using HRMS tools, including Cognos BI and Microsoft Power BI.
- System implementation experience preferred.
- Innovative thinker who works well in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, proven attention to detail, sense of urgency, excellent follow-through, ability to successfully handle multiple priorities concurrently, and ability to handle sensitive information with the strictest of confidentiality are required skills and attributes of this position.
- Must be able to work independently or with a team in identifying and resolving issues, concerns, or problems. Acquire subject matter expertise in the functions and activities of the department, including applicable laws, rules, regulations, procedures, and technical operations.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills, be able to work in a deadline-oriented environment and be able to work effectively alone and as part of a team.
- Research, analytical and problem-solving skills, able to interpret data, build sophisticated spreadsheets, summarize results and make recommendations.
- Outstanding customer service skills and ability to work with people of diverse educational, ethnic and economic backgrounds.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, case studies, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to translate and relate complex information in a straightforward and non-jargon-based way.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to solve practical and complex problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or listen. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Some travel may be required to the manufacturing plants.
Compensation range for the Petaluma, CA area:
$75,200 - $112,800