Pulmuone’s mission is a company that creates a healthy future for people and the earth with wholesome foods. Pulmuone Foods USA brands include Nasoya, Wildwood, Emerald Valley Kitchen, Monterey Gourmet Foods, and Cibo Naturals. Pulmuone’s family of brands provide our consumers a wide variety of delicious products that are inspired by contemporary flavor palates and encourage a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. Visit www.pulmuonefoodsusa.com to learn more about the company and brands. Nasoya has introduced millions of Americans to our versatile plant protein and grown to be the country’s #1 brand of tofu. Our product line-up has grown too. Today, Nasoya offers more than 10 different varieties of tofu, including ready-to-serve items like TofuBaked and Toss’ables, pre-marinated and pre-baked to eliminate prep time and help consumers that are unsure about how to cook with tofu. Visit www.nasoya.com to learn more about our company and products.
- Responsible for key aspects of the HR functions with talent management, performance, analytics, and implementation of programs & initiatives across the organization.
- Partner as a strategic business partner with business unit leaders and managers and drive strategic initiatives that enhance business performance and maximize productivity at the individual, team, and division levels.
- Manage payroll and data integrity of HRIS systems, and regularly conduct audit of HCM/HRIS systems.
- Manage HR analytics including labor analysis, key metrics, turnover through utilization of intermediate to advanced excel skills.
- Develop trainings and ensure efficient synchronization on HR policies, trainings and programs across the organization.
- Manage full cycle recruitment, including drafting job descriptions, and provide recruiting strategies to maintain talent pipeline.
- Manage new hire/exit documents and onboarding and offboarding by displaying highest standards of excellence and professionalism.
- Manage employee recognition and motivation programs to maintain a culture aligned with company mission, philosophy and values.
- Manage company performance appraisal process and participate in compensation review and analysis by providing internal/external metrics.
- Manage employee relations, disciplinary actions, and as needed with thorough objective investigations to conclusion summary.
- Manage compliance LOAs and accurate tracking.
- Align HR programs and objectives with headquarter in Korea, including monthly headcount reporting and labor analysis.
- Manage worker’s comp audit and 401k audit.
- Strong knowledge of Wage & Hour and meals and breaks compliance.
- Maintain up-to-date compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Foster a culture that reflects Nasoya's core values, leading by example with a positive attitude.
- Manage worker's compensation injuries and return to work management.
- Support with other duties as assigned by Head of HR
- Bachelor's in Human Resources, Business Admin, Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five (5) years in HR management capacity
- Proficient with HRIS system and payroll. Dayforce and Ceridian experience highly desired
- Intermediate to advanced skills in excel. Ability to consolidate reports and analyze labor data (pivot, v-look up skills are needed)
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SPHR highly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, critical evaluation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Wage & Hour and meals and breaks compliance
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulation
- Bilingual in Korean preferred
We offer competitive pay and benefits package, including health (~80-90% company paid) for employee and dependents, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, company match 401K plan, vacation, floating holidays, and company holidays.
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.