Hello! This is NotCo.
We are a group of people united by a very strong purpose.
We want you to get to know us, both us and Giuseppe, our own artificial intelligence. We are lovers of good food, but above all, of the planet, and that's why, to protect it, we reinvent the food industry, a delicious bite at a time, elevating what we eat through our technology and based on plants.
Our recipe has three mega-important components: science, technology, and of course, disruptive talents who work daily to create a better future.
At NotCo, we are not and don't seek to be the perfect company, but we aim to be the right one. We are here to make changes, and that's why we dare, fail, and sometimes achieve incredible successes.
We are currently looking to fill the role of HRBP based in San Francisco, who can work hand in hand with our teams ON-SITE, in SF to maintain strong people operations. The HRBP will also be the first point of contact for our teams on ER and compliance matters.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
Building and implementing strong people ops practices. Executing against the global people strategy by tailoring it to the needs of the current business landscape in SF.
- Execute on performance process: Calibrations, Talent Review, IDPs & feedback.
- Support leader-led development conversations.
- Manage HR administrative processes within the operations (payroll, hirings, separations, internal mobility, comp reviews etc.).
- Manage HR KPIs as a contribution to business decision-making.
- Source and recruit as needed to fill open roles and gaps in the business
- Advise on Organizational Design matters to improve operation productivity.
Culture & Engagement
- Act and lead as a culture champion for the team
- Execute engagement/climate survey action plans for different workgroups
- Collaborate in the organization of company events that impact our partners.
- Support turnover management
Policies & processes:
- Implement all corporate processes and policies and the roadmap of projects aligned with the Global People vision.
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in HRBP space.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Spanish (nice to have!).
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and changing environment.
- Influencing skills and ability to lead teams and processes.
- Ability to handle complex conversations and situations director level positions
- Support the design and execution of processes from scratch, influencing and aligning the management team to the importance of taking actions related to people management.
The million-dollar question, do you have the hunger to change the world? Because there are plenty of reasons to make the decision and say: WHY NOT!
Today, you can start changing for the planet without changing everything you love.