At Corbion, we exist to champion preservation in all its forms, preserving food and food production, health, and our planet.
Join our growing team as the Analyst, Supply Chain reporting to a Senior Logistics Manager - North America. Based in Lenexa, Kansas, in this position you will be responsible for the export shipments from North America to the rest of the world. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously. If you have strong financial/business analysis skills and are an effective communicator across all levels of the organization, this might be the role for you.
- Manage export shipments from our facilities, either to external customers or intracompany shipments, including samples.
- Liaise between Customer Service and Warehouses, aiming to arrange the best schedule for goods issue.
- Manage the carriers, freight forwarders and brokers under contract in regard to performance, invoice payment, scheduling, problem solving, amongst others.
- Monitor freight market and prospect new carriers and freight forwarders to be part of the pool of providers, enlarging the options offered to internal customers.
- Identify opportunities for important projects that can bring savings and efficiency to daily operations.
- Collaborate with internal partners to meet internal customer needs, including Customer Service and Pricing, to find opportunities of cost savings on freight.
- Be part of the job rotation program and be a backup to others team members.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the transportation and/or distribution industry is preferred.
- Successful use of Microsoft Office, SAP and E2Open (TMS) is a plus.
- Experience working with Customer Service, Sales and Warehouse Teams. Experience with HazMat products is a plus.
- Knowledge of common concepts, practices, and procedures within the supply chain/export field including warehousing, logistics and exports, or desire to learn.
- Strong communication skills, customer service approach and high level of organization.
- Ability to multi-task, manage projects and effectively solve problems.
Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid and its derivatives, and a leading supplier of emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins, and algae ingredients. We use our unique expertise in fermentation and other processes to deliver sustainable solutions for the preservation of food and food production, health, and our planet. For over 100 years, we have been uncompromising in our commitment to safety, quality, innovation and performance. Drawing on our deep application and product knowledge, we work side-by-side with customers to make our cutting-edge technologies work for them. Our solutions help differentiate products in markets such as food, home & personal care, animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics. In 2022, Corbion generated annual sales of € 1,457.9 million and has a workforce of over 2601 employees. Corbion is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. For more information: www.corbion.com
Corbion is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered equally without regard to race, color, ethnicity, veteran status, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicapping condition, membership in an organization or any other non-merit factors.
Corbion provides reasonable accommodation to applicants.
Corbion does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. All candidates must be submitted by approved Corbion vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Talent Acquisition team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Corbion Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Corbion Talent Acquisition Team.