Hello! This is NotCo.
We are a group of people united by a very strong purpose.
We want you to get to know us, both us and Giuseppe, our own artificial intelligence. We are lovers of good food, but above all, of the planet, and that's why, to protect it, we reinvent the food industry, a delicious bite at a time, elevating what we eat through our technology and based on plants.
Our recipe has three mega-important components: science, technology, and of course, disruptive talents who work daily to create a better future.
At NotCo, we are not and don't seek to be the perfect company, but we aim to be the right one. We are here to make changes, and that's why we dare, fail, and sometimes achieve incredible successes.
We are currently looking for the role of Tech HRBP TSr Manager based in San Francisco, whose main mission will be to be the strategic partner of the business line, aligning the business vision with that of HR.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
Generating solutions that have a real impact and value in the business, implementing processes to ensure the consolidation of a culture that promotes the development of internal talent, ensuring meritocracy.
- Work in alignment with the Global Talent Team for all search processes for Tech & R&D roles.
- Support internal mobility programs and people development.
- Accompany the entire Performance process: Individual Contributions, Talent Review, Salary Review, Feedback.
- Support leader-led development conversations.
- Ensure that each employee has their Action Plan.
- Manage HR administrative processes within the operation (payroll, hirings, separations, etc.).
- Manage HR indicators as a contribution to business decision-making.
- Assist in the Talent Acquisition process between the business and the specialist area, ensuring the identification and incorporation of the right person for the role.
- Manage Budget and Organizational Design that supports business growth and operation productivity.
- Support Turnover Management
- Salary Competitiveness Reviews
- Lead the construction of a great place to work culture:
- Implement tools to measure the engagement/climate status of employees.
- Define actions to address gaps.
- Follow up and provide continuous support to the Management Team in building action plans.
Events and celebrations:
- Collaborate in the organization of company events that impact our partners.
- Policies & processes:
- Implement all corporate processes and policies and the roadmap of projects aligned with the Global People vision.
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in leadership roles within HR.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Spanish (nice to have!).
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and changing environment.
- Influencing skills and ability to lead teams and processes.
- Ability to handle complex conversations and situations with Heads of each area.
- Support the design and execution of processes from scratch, influencing and aligning the management team to the importance of taking actions related to people management.
The million-dollar question, do you have the hunger to change the world? Because there are plenty of reasons to make the decision and say: WHY NOT!
Today, you can start changing for the planet without changing everything you love.