Full Charge Bookkeeper
Full-time. Location: San Francisco
Three Trees in a Nutshell. Three Trees is a fast-growing, premium natural foods brand. We’re on a mission to make the most delicious, clean, and nourishing plant-based foods. From humble beginnings of being hand-bottled in a commercial kitchen, our plant-based milks have now achieved national status, elevating the shelves of natural foods stores like Whole Foods and Sprouts. With demonstrated success in the largest segment of plant-based foods, we are poised for even greater expansion and growth. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a successful startup and make a real impact.
What we’re proud of:
Small and Mighty.Without raising traditional VC dollars, we’ve grown a sustainable, evergreen business through focused, disciplined strategies, and always with the bottom line in mind.
Good for People and the Planet.Our vision is a world where it’s easy to eat plant-based foods that are also clean, nourishing, and delicious.
Our Team. Behind the beautiful bottle is a passionate team of data-driven food enthusiasts. Discussions are direct and lively – sparring with ideas gets us energized! No one gets hurt because it’s not about egos. You’ll find the team chatting over lunch about the latest adventures (i.e. urban pigeon rescue, raised veggie beds, rock climbing), and passing around a bar of craft dark chocolate.
This is where you come in.
Are you an experienced and detail-oriented bookkeeper looking for a new opportunity to showcase your skills? Join our team as a Full Charge Bookkeeper and play a crucial role in maintaining our financial records and ensuring the accuracy of our financial transactions.
- Manage and oversee the full-cycle accounting process, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger entries
- Reconcile and balance accounts, identifying discrepancies, ensuring accuracy and completeness of financial information
- Prepare financial statements, reports, and summaries for management review.
- Perform technical accounting tasks, such as journal entries and general ledger maintenance
- Perform bank reconciliations and monitor cash flow to ensure optimal financial management
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis to support decision-making
- Stay up-to-date with accounting regulations and best practices to ensure compliance
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and financial reporting
- Solid understanding of tax regulations and payroll processing
- Organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience as a bookkeeper or similar role, 5+ years
- Experience working in CPG and small to medium-sized company preferred
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting practices
- Knowledge of tax regulations and reporting requirements
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify discrepancies and solve problems
- Proficiency in using accounting software, MS Office Suite, Google business suite, inventory software system
- Authorized to work in the United States
This position is on-site, in San Francisco, with 2 days per week remote.
Submit your resume to email@example.com,and tell us about yourself!