Three Trees in a Nutshell:
Three Trees is a fast-growing, premium natural foods brand. We’re on a mission to make the most delicious, clean, and nourishing plant-based foods. From our humble beginnings of hand-bottling in a commercial kitchen, our plant-based milks have now achieved national status, elevating the shelves of natural foods stores like Whole Foods and Sprouts. With demonstrated success in the largest segment of plant-based foods, we are poised for even greater expansion and growth. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a successful startup and make a real impact.
We thrive on entrepreneurial spirit and an authentic passion for food. Our team is composed of self-starters who are genuine, enthusiastic, and devoted to making a positive impact on people's lives and the planet. We value direct, lively discussions and cherish our diverse experiences and backgrounds, believing that they enhance our creativity and drive.
What we’re proud of:
Small and Mighty. Without raising traditional VC dollars, we’ve grown to eight figures in sales through focused, disciplined strategies, and always with the bottom line in mind.
Good for People and the Planet. Our vision is a world where it’s easy to eat plant-based foods that are also clean, nourishing, and delicious.
Our Team. Behind the beautiful bottle is a passionate team of data-driven food enthusiasts. Discussions are direct and lively – sparring with ideas gets us energized! No one gets hurt because it’s not about egos. You’ll find the team chatting over lunch about the latest adventures (i.e. urban pigeon rescue, raised veggie beds, rock climbing), and passing around a bar of craft dark chocolate.
This is where you come in:
Do you live to eat? Do you want to work at a small company where you get to see many facets of the business and leave your handprint on the product? Do you get energized about making things work better and achieving excellence? If so, you might be the dynamic individual we’re looking for.
The Marketing Manager will make a huge impact on our business. You will take charge of understanding and engaging with our core consumers, increasing brand awareness, and executing new initiatives to support the company's strategic objectives. The Marketing Manager will monitor trends in the marketplace, the competitive landscape, and consumer behavior to direct new product development.
Develop and execute marketing strategies:
- Create marketing plans to promote Three Trees and increase brand awareness and market share; this includes identifying target audiences, setting marketing objectives, and determining appropriate marketing tools
- Develop and manage the marketing budget and monitor and analyze marketing metrics, sales data, and consumer feedback reporting insights to the team
- Drive the development of brand guidelines, including logos, packaging, and brand voice; ensuring that all marketing materials, both online and offline, adhere to the company's brand guidelines
- Maintain consistency in messaging, visuals, and tone across all marketing materials and communication channels (sales collateral, point-of-sale materials, and trade show exhibits)
- Conduct market research to identify consumer trends, preferences, and competitor activities and analyze data to identify market opportunities, consumer insights, and areas for improvement
- Plan and execute new product launches including the development of marketing plans, and coordination with cross-functional teams to support the launch
Trade Marketing and Sales support:
- Work with Sales on programs targeting specific retail accounts, including in-store demos, providing market insights to Sales for selling Three Trees to retailers and distributors
- Identify and implement field marketing events to introduce Three Trees to consumers
- Plan and implement our participation in trade shows, industry events, and consumer exhibitions including booth/table design, staffing, promotional materials, and post-event evaluation
- Identify opportunities for community involvement and sponsorships
- Develop and implement social media strategies to engage with consumers and build brand loyalty, including digital marketing, social media, and influencer marketing.
- Optimize website content and email marketing campaigns
- Passionate about Natural Foods / CPG, the Three Trees brand and our mission with at least 2-5 years of experience working in CPG preferred
- Highly motivated and driven, action and results-oriented, resourceful with an ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Analytical, attention to detail, ability to roll up sleeves and get it done
- Great interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Driver’s license / comfortable driving, and authorized to work in the United States
This is a full-time position based in the Bay Area (San Francisco). We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t have all of the qualifications or industry experience. Motivation and work ethic more than make up for direct experience.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself!