About Indigo Ag
Indigo is leveraging science and technology to help improve the sustainability and profitability of the agriculture industry. Since 2013, we have pursued innovative ways for science and technology to drive sustainability and profitability in agriculture. With our mission, we are focused on four key principles:
1) Helping farmers enhance their profitability and soil health
2) Improving the quantity, quality, and traceability of the food available to consumers
3) Protecting the environment by reducing and removing harmful greenhouse gases from the atmosphere, while incentivizing sustainable land stewardship practices
4) Creating long-term value for our shareholders
Our people build partnerships, explore the science, and engineer the technology to help grow the future of sustainable agriculture. The only way to achieve it is through a unique combination of expertise – from Fortune 500 to academia, soil science and agriculture, to tech start-ups.
About the Role
Reporting to the Vice President, Sustainability Programs and Strategic Partnerships, the Director, Sustainability Partnerships will operate as part of the Strategy and Sustainability Programs organization and will be responsible for initiation, planning, management, and day-to-day activities for existing and new sustainability partnerships.
This position will regularly partner closely with colleagues in Europe and the U.S. The ideal candidate will be located in a U.S. East Coast time zone or be comfortable and flexible working across international time zones.
What You'll Do
- Own project management and tracking of key partnership discussions, agreed actions, and overview materials for different stages of partnership discussions
- Coordinate and support progress for the initial strategic partnerships in corporate sustainability area
- Assume active relationship management role for maturing partnerships
- Manage cross-functional work to deliver on partnership implementation plans
- Support advocacy partnerships and engagements, including key forum / events planning to maximize value for Indigo
- Support joint partner engagements and development of sustainability policy publications
What You'lll Bring
- ~10 years of proven success in consulting (external or internal) or project management roles
- At least 3 years of related role or consulting experience in Corporate Sustainability or Agriculture & Food
- Demonstrated experience managing complex cross-functional work and leading without formal authority
- Confidence, assertive humility and curiosity to nourish strategic external relationships
- Ability to function and grow autonomously in fast-evolving work environment
- Entrepreneurial, outcome-oriented, and persistent/relentless
- Ability to travel as required for effective interactions
$145,000 - $165,000 a year
At Indigo, we understand that talent is not a one-size-fits-all. We want candidates who are passionate about our mission and aligned with our Core Values. That’s why we encourage you to apply, even if you do not meet all the listed requirements above. So let us know what skills you bring to the table and how you will add to our culture!
Pay Transparency Statement
Indigo is committed to competitive and equitable pay for all employees. The listed pay range for this role is a good faith estimate of the hiring range for this position. Compensation offered will be determined based on several factors including an individual’s experience, qualifications, and geographic location.
All regular, full-time, permanent employees who work 30 hours or more each week are eligible to enroll in Indigo’s benefits. Additionally, all full-time employees and some part-time employees are eligible for paid time off as outlined above. Based on their role, employees may also be eligible to receive long-term equity incentives and annual cash incentives.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, marital status, family or parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, family medical history or genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Indigo believes that diversity, equity, and inclusion among our team members are critical to our success. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.