is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner
to join our team in Pitman, NJ
. As a Human Resources Business Partner
, you will be responsible for performing and driving HR initiatives within the Coperion organization. Functioning as a business partner to our leadership teams, we will look to you to provide full service human resource leadership to ensure implementation and achievement of company objectives and initiatives. The HRBP will work closely with business operations and HR Leader. This position carries out HR responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, training, development, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, and compliance.Work You’ll Do:
- Serve as HR business partner with internal clients on employee relations and business issues impacting associates while maintaining positive associate relations
- Acts as liaison between associates and leadership to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices, and regulations
- Addresses associate relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other associate concerns considering laws surrounding Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Support local leaders to design strategies to develop and coach employees at all levels from shop floor to the management team
- Manage onboarding activities and work with new associates as they integrate into the business
- Administer corporate training and leadership development programs; including performance management and coaching
- Support onsite safety programs by working with EHS Manager to provide team member safety trainings, promoting safe working practices, complying with OSHA regulations, and reporting on all accidents and injuries
- Coordinate and administer promotions, transfers, wage/salary increases, procedures, performance management, and other HR programs in compliance with Coperion/Hillenbrand Corporate Compensation Policies
- Assist associates with corporate resources and information on benefits, payroll, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of company policies and government regulations to ensure compliance
- Engage in other HR activities and special projects as assigned and share best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business with a concentration in Human Resources
- 2-3+ years of experience as HR generalist or business partner
- Working knowledge of local, state, and federal HR and employment laws impacting associates and employers
- Excellent communication capability, including ability to work with all levels of associates in a situational, appropriate, and confidential manner
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
Who we are:
- Experience providing multi-site support
- Experience in a manufacturing and/or lean environment
- Understanding of HRIS systems (Workday) and payroll systems (ADP)
Coperion is an industry leader in compounding and extrusion, feeding and weighing, bulk material handling and service, bringing a wealth of know-how and experience to the market. Customers benefit from Coperion’s divisions of Polymer, Equipment & Systems, and Service that are optimally networked on a global basis to offer ultimate support in the design, manufacturing and implementation of ideal systems. Staffed by engineers, chemists, technicians and a variety of industry experts, these Divisions form a powerhouse of process solutions for their customers. Coperion is a Operating Company of Hillenbrand.
Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI) is a global industrial company that provides highly-engineered, mission-critical processing equipment and solutions to customers in over 100 countries around the world. Our portfolio is composed of leading industrial brands that serve large, attractive end markets, including durable plastics, food, and recycling. Guided by our Purpose — Shape What Matters For Tomorrow™ — we pursue excellence, collaboration, and innovation to consistently shape solutions that best serve our associates, customers, communities, and other stakeholders. To learn more, visit: www.Hillenbrand.com.
EEO: The policy of Hillenbrand Inc. is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, Hillenbrand Inc. and our operating companies are committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at email@example.com . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. At Hillenbrand, everyone is welcome to apply and "Shape What Matters for Tomorrow".