Impossible Foods was founded to transform the global food system and reduce the impact of climate change by making the world’s most delicious, nutritious, and sustainable meat, fish, and dairy — from plants. We’re building a rockstar team of brilliant, collaborative, mission-driven individuals who take pride in using their diverse skills to contribute to saving our planet.
Want to join the movement? You can help us solve the most urgent, important challenge facing the world today (and have fun doing it).
The Account Manager – Retail Sales is instrumental to the growth and scale of Impossible Foods’ business in alignment with the corporate strategy. This position will be the key day to day point of contact in leading customer relationships, developing and budgeting trade promotions, and achieving overall sales goals while also collaborating closely on shopper marketing programs. This position can work remotely.
Essential Job Functions
- Act as customer contact for key retailers, distributors, and indirect accounts with responsibility for growing sales (volume and net revenue) and share.
- Develop and grow our partnership and pioneer the business planning process with partners.
- Execute all sales presentations and line reviews to successfully drive key initiatives and identify growth opportunities for customer base and Impossible.
- Understand customer business needs, with a goal of building both short and long-term strategies to drive mutually beneficial results.
- Manage the annual, quarterly, and monthly sales targets and establish a plan for achieving/exceeding targets.
- Own bottom up forecast for both existing and new products and inputs into S&OP process.
- Use TPM system to handle total customer spending and deduction management in a timely manner and within budget.
- Partner with internal cross-functional departments, to increase support across all business areas (Sales Strategy, Trade, Finance, Product, Supply, MarComms).
- A Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS)
- 3-5 years of CPG/food retail sales experience
- A mix of large and small manufacturer experience in your background.
- Ability to travel ~35% of the time.
- A genuine interest and passion for Impossible Food's mission.
- Recent experience growing a brand and pioneering new categories.
- Success in collaborating with broker partners to accelerate growth.
- Highly collaborative approach with ability to collaborate with all types of functions (Category Management, Trade, MarComms, Finance, Strategy, Operations, etc.)
- Demonstrated success working independently and navigating in a constantly evolving, fast paced, and exciting high growth environment
- A positive demeanor and aim to excel.
$61,000 - $96,750 a year
This U.S. based, full-time position offers the above base salary range + sales incentive plan + equity + benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.
Impossible Foods offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or interview process, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-877-6365. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email inbox will not be accepted.
If the ability to work remotely is indicated, this role can be performed from any US state except for Alaska, Hawaii, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.