Harmless Harvest envisions a world where nutritious, clean, organic and healthy food and beverages are the standard rather than the exception; where all people involved in creating the product are treated with fairness; and the planet is treated harmlessly. We are focused on changing the world, and we are always looking for like-minded, wildly passionate people to help us to do this.About the role:
Our Consumer Experience Associate will be an integral part of the ecommerce and marketing team, directly impacting our consumers’ brand loyalty and retention. The purpose of this role is to bolster consumer relationships by providing distinctive service, helping our consumers find value in our products and creating love for our company. By working directly with our consumers and interfacing with our fulfillment partners and teams across Harmless Harvest, you will serve as a key link for our ecommerce business. You will have the opportunity to improve our consumers’ lifetime value and directly contribute to the growth of our products and company. This is the ideal position for a motivated person with a genuine interest in helping others, a strong desire to learn, advanced attention to detail, and a passion for driving Harmless Harvest brand loyalty. What you’ll be doing:
- Answer all incoming customer service tickets
- Ability to adopt and uphold Harmless Harvest tone across all channels of communication
- Work collaboratively CX lead to develop scripts for frequently asked questions and quality issues to use and ensure seamless and consistent communication.
- Process and record all consumer & DTC inquiries and work with fulfillment & quality control teams to manage current issues and identify and address potential issues proactively.
- On an everyday basis, identify issues, escalate, and monitor patterns and trends in consumer comments/inquiries.
- Ensure accurate tagging and tracking of ZD metrics and reports using standardized tools and craft reports based on the data; assist in developing related recommendations.
- Remain educated and informed about all products and up to date on promotions or sales.
- Provide accurate, timely, information in oral, written, and electronic communication to both consumers and staff
- Ability to work in both a team environment and as a sole contributor
- This is a part time role with about 10 hours/week
- This role will require availability for 1-2 hours on the weekend, ideally on Sunday
What you’ll bring:
Who you are:
- 2+ years as a customer service professional assisting customers in an online environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ecommerce experience (Shopify and Amazon Seller Central preferred)
- Zendesk experience
- Remote work experience
- Must be able to troubleshoot and perform critical thinking and problem solving on the job
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Exhibits patience and resilience in the face of problems and complicated inquiries
- Flexibility is a tenet of Harmless Harvest; we will provide as much flexibility as we can, but expect this role to sometimes work outside of “normal business hours” to match our consumers’ schedules
- Make the impossible, possible – someone who is resilient, optimistic, and determined.
- Protect the most vulnerable – someone who is compassionate, empathetic and acts with integrity
- Craft incredible things – someone who is creative, passionate, with keen attention to detail
- Act with heart – someone who is kind, generous and respectful
Why you’ll love it here:
Salary Range: $20-$25/hour*
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
- Cellphone Reimbursement
- The salary range for this role may vary above or below the posted range as determined by location. This range has not been adjusted for any specific geographic differential applicable by area where the position may be filled. Compensation takes into account several factors incluing but not limited to a candidate’s experience, education, skills, relevant certifications, department equity, traning and organizational needs. Base pay is just one liece of the total rewards program offered by Harmless Harvest which includes comprehensive perks and health benefits
Harmless Harvest is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Harmless Harvest via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Harmless Harvest. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Harmless Harvest as a result of the referral or through other means.