Impossible Foods was founded to transform the global food system and reduce the impact of climate change by making the world’s most delicious, nutritious, and sustainable meat, fish, and dairy — from plants. We’re building a rockstar team of brilliant, collaborative, mission-driven individuals who take pride in using their diverse skills to contribute to saving our planet.
Want to join the movement? You can help us solve the most urgent, important challenge facing the world today (and have fun doing it).
Impossible Foods is looking for a Manager of Treasury to lead all aspects of day-to-day treasury, investment and insurance operations. Reporting to the VP of Finance, you will help to build the future treasury foundation for Impossible Foods by bringing deep treasury experience. This role is responsible for monitoring corporate liquidity and investments and will bring relevant treasury experience in a fast-paced business environment.
This is a remote role with the selected individual preferably based in the New York Metropolitan area.
Essential Job Functions:
- Experience working in a global Treasury organization, knowledge in both technical and operational viewpoints of Treasury.
- Oversee all global cash activity, investing activity, short-term cash flow forecasting, develop and detail treasury policies and procedures meeting company objectives and standard processes, and help manage banking relationships.
- Develop executive dashboard to monitor and inform management of changes in cash position and investment portfolios.
- Develop daily/weekly cash flow forecast, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment to ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Monitor and reconcile daily receipts and disbursement transactions; distribute summary activity reports to management.
- Primary contact with respect to assisting and resolving bank and payment transaction issues.
- Recommend and implement solutions to strengthen operational controls and incorporate standard processes.
- Develop and present complex modeling of P&L’s and Cash flows for new pivotal initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business.
- Attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy.
- Highly entrepreneurial and action-oriented; a self-starter who is eager to learn and develop.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible finance and treasury experience for a major company.
- Financial competence with exceptional financial modeling skills and good understanding of financial statement impact of treasury transactions.
- Demonstrated ability in working capital management and improving cash management
- Experience in a capital-intensive industry and international cash management a plus.
- Experience operating and negotiating a corporate-wide insurance program.
- Strong computer skills, including banking systems, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.
Impossible Foods offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or interview process, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or call 855-877-6365. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email inbox will not be accepted.
If the ability to work remotely is indicated, this role can be performed from any US state except for Alaska, Hawaii, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.