We want to make the world a better place. We want healthier lives, no animal cruelty, and the planet to be used for the betterment of society. This is TurtleTree’s mission. We are creating world-class food products for these purposes, and now we need a world-class team to push that vision. Come work with scientists, creatives, strategists, and amplify an amazing vision out to the world.
TurtleTree is home to a truly global collective of some of foodtech’s brightest talent. We are explorers, dreamers, and innovators, all different in our own ways but united by a singular desire to change the world for the better.
As part of Team Turtle, you will be empowered to think, act, and lead in an environment that thrives on healthy differences of opinion. You will be celebrated as an individual, even within a whole that exceeds the sum of its parts. Above all, you will start and end each day with work that matters, that often feels like play, and that genuinely expresses a social conscience you can take pride in.
About The Role
We are seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented individual to lead our customer order full-fillment, buying, material handling, shipping, and receiving. This team member will be responsible for maintaining and creating efficiencies in the tactical purchasing process as well as sourcing to approved suppliers set forth by leadership while minimising costs and maximising operational efficiency. The successful incumbent will possess excellent communication skills, strong analytical abilities and a solid understanding of end to end customer order ful-fillment, procurement, inventory management, and accounts payable processes.
Important Information : TurtleTree's Human Resource team sends email from the domain “@turtletree.com” only. We have no other domain name. To verify our staff's contact is genuine, you may directly report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manage customer orders by generating sales orders
- Manage indirect purchase requisitions from request to receipt
- Manage accounts payable / receivable 3-way matching
- Manage Shipping & Receiving logistics transactions and customs paperwork
- Manage and maintain supplier EDI portals.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of category management
- Assist with ERP (Netsuite)
- Manage data / file organization
- Manage International shipping requirements, inputting HTS coding and other requirements into ERP (NetSuite)
- Run analytical reports for ROP/EOQ data and make adjustments as necessary.
- Develop and implement lab KanBan system for consumables.
- Manage indirect vendor communications & relationships
- Assist with facilities management as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills
- 2 years warehouse & materials management experience.
- 2 years purchasing / planning experience:
- Purchasing operations
- Generating purchase orders
- Supplier communications
- Shipping and logistics
- Inventory management
- Order decision making process
- 3 years experience working hands on with ERP systems.
- 1 year minimum managing international shipping / customs requirements.
- 2+ years shipping and receiving experience.
- Fundamental understanding of the customer fulfillment process
- Proficient in accounts payable processes and best practices.
- Familiarity with international Experience with Netsuite ERP
- Familiarity with Google Suite Tools
- Planning / Purchasing best practices
- Understanding of ISO 9001/QMS