Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Warehouse Clerk will perform routine administrative duties within established procedures for a segment of the company's fleet of transportation equipment and operators. In this role, you will support fleet operations, data management, research and analysis and safety and compliance.
• Perform clerical tasks for shipment or receipt of goods to or from an international location.
• Track routine inventory items for company-owned or leased transportation equipment.
• Maintain documents and data management systems for purchase orders and invoices for repair or maintenance projects.
• Help our senior members coordinate inbound and outbound logistical operations.
• Assist with staging and processing of internal consumption orders.
• Perform basic inventory functions such as quantity and batch verification.
• Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Position is based in Hazleton, PA
• Relocation assistance is not provided for this role
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Warehouse, finance, inventory, or production experience.
- SAP software experience.
- Microsoft Office suite (Excel and Teams) experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet