Do you have experience in HR management and want to become an integral part of our manufacturing organization that is a significant contributor to the dairy industry in the United States and around the world?
We are looking for a talented and dedicated HR Business Partner who will play a key role in nurturing our team and shaping our organizational culture. If you have a strong understanding of HR processes and tools, and you'd love to use your expertise to make an impact on our manufacturing facility, then this is the job for you.
Located at our manufacturing site in rural Wisconsin, you will lead the implementation of the HR agenda while carefully considering local requirements.
Knowledge of local HR regulations and practices will be a definite advantage, but most importantly, we're looking for someone who can help drive change and collaboration to create an HR organization that's second to none. Join us, and become part of the team that achieves excellence while Engineering For a better World.Responsibilities / Tasks
Your Profile / Qualifications
- Implement and drive the HR agenda across the organization while considering local requirements
- Act as a trusted HR advisor to line managers throughout the employee lifecycle, partnering with them on workforce planning, recruitment, and professional development
- Foster collaboration and facilitate change across the HR organization and the wider business
- Build and sustain professional relationships, ensuring timely implementation and translation of HR initiatives and tools, and acting as an HR excellence consultant for HR processes
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field (Master's degree preferred)
- 3-7 years experience in HR management, acting as a business partner ideally in a manufacturing or related environment
- Strong knowledge of HR processes, initiatives, and tools, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive collaboration and facilitate change, with strong organizational and problem-solving skills, and the ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Previous experience with Workday (or similar system) is an asset
- Must be able to travel 25% domestically
Join our team and embark on a rewarding career where you can make a difference. Apply today and be part of our journey to success!
#engineeringforthebetterDid we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.