Join us and celebrate the beauty of human experience. Create for happier, healthier lives, with love for nature. Together, with our customers, we deliver food innovations, craft inspired fragrances and develop beauty and wellbeing solutions. There’s much to learn and many to learn from, with more than 16,000 employees around the world to explore ideas and ambitions with.
In the USA, we develop, market and produce a wide array of solutions from our 25 most innovative sites, based across the country. Stretch your skills, create and get inspiration from passionate colleagues. Every day, your energy, your thirst for knowledge, and your creativity will shape our future, making a positive difference on billions of people. Every essence of you enriches our world. We are Givaudan. Human by nature.
As a Key Account Manager - NOAM at Givaudan for an international account, you will develop customer relationships, generating growth, performing against all customer Indicators with high win rates and solutions, and managing your team. Reporting directly to the Head of CP - North America, you will understand and, define the relevant strategy following the Global Account Strategy and implement to produce, as a team, broad business opportunities. You will be based in East Hanover, NJ.
In this exciting role, you will:
• Assume a lead role for all Givaudan activities for an international account NOAM by managing top and bottom lines
• Collaborate with teams to grow Givaudan business
• Cultivate productive relationships with important decision makers and senior influential leaders
• Ensure Givaudan is positioned as the preferred and most relevant supplier, performing against all relevant customer Indicators, making sure we remain best positioned to participate in the customer’s core list and targeted briefs
• Develop thoughtful understanding of customer potential through analysis of the company strategy, brand strategies, positioning, strengths, weaknesses, and competition
• Develop/review/monitor strategic Account and Category Plans, sales and profit forecasts, and budget
• Ensure a constant state of readiness through a focused pipeline of proactive projects aiming at explaining our primary business and pursuing new opportunities with a high focus on innovation
• Focus on execution, partnering with our customer care teams and the customer planning and procurement to provide an outstanding service level and avoid supply change
Are you someone who wants to shape your world? Who grows in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then join us – and improve your world.
Your professional profile includes:
• Over 10 years of overall experience
• 6+ years’ functional/technical experience in the industry
• Solid sales experience with a successful track record in key account management, marketing/consumer market insight /evaluation experience as a bonus
• Ability to collaborate across regions
• Ability to create client intimacy and guide decisions
• Experience leading teams and managing multiple complex projects
• Ability to understand the consumer needs, consumer market insight data and client gaps to turn it into broad opportunities
• Competent olfactory knowledge
• Fluent in English
Benefits included major medical, dental, vision, and a high matching 401k
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Every essence of you enriches our world.
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.