Sabra makes America’s most iconic and beloved hummus and a delicious range of plant-based dips and spreads. We are dedicated to uniting and delighting the world around planet-positive food.
Sabra was founded in 1986 in Astoria, Queens and is headquartered in White Plains, New York. Sabra’s 500+ team members proudly produce hummus in Chesterfield County, Virginia, taking great care to ensure the highest-quality hummus is ready to go home with you. From party time to snack time, Sabra is always a feel-good food.
Sustainability is in our roots. Sabra hummus is made with chickpeas grown on family-farms in the Pacific Northwest. The chickpea is not only a nutritional powerhouse but an agricultural treasure, pulling nitrogen from the atmosphere and depositing nutrients into the soil for future crops to consume, making the world a better place one chickpea at a time. Our commitment to the planet drives the ingredients we source, the products we produce, the choices we make and the way we engage with one another and with our community.
People are at the core of how we grow and create value; leading with diversity, equity and inclusion contributes directly to our shared success. We are always looking for talented people who share our passion for nourishing our bodies, our souls, and our communities. If you are interested in learning more about career opportunities at Sabra, visit our career site.
Dip Into Your Role:
- You will develop annual plans, setting clear objectives, measurable outcomes, and allocating resources to achieve growth goals for your portfolio. Once aligned, you will execute brand marketing plans, monitor performance, and optimize/pivot to deliver results.
- This leader must consistently demonstrate a strong ability to manage through influence in accordance with Sabra’s Values to generate the cross-functional buy-in necessary for executional excellence.
- Strategic Leadership: Be the hub of the wheel and lead a team of cross-functional partners in the development and execution of brand management strategies and annual plans — including Product, Price, Promotion, and Placement — for the US Hummus Portability and Singles sub-businesses.
- P&L Management and Short-term Growth: Develop and execute general management plans which include input into net sales, profit, and share ($ and unit) objectives. As the owner of the US Hummus Portability and Singles business, you must keep the pulse on the levers that drive marketplace performance down to the SKU and customer level, utilizing analytics and insights to continuously review, evolve, and optimize plans that deliver results for the brand, business, customer (category), and consumer.
- Portfolio & Pricing Strategy: As owner of the US Hummus Portability and Singles Portfolio and Pricing strategy, you must partner closely with your manager, SLT, Sales Strategy & Ops, Insights & Analytics, Finance, and Innovation to ensure the right product portfolio mix with right-sized/right-priced products is in market to win across key KPIs, including market share, contribution margin, and topline sales. You must also have your eye on the future, ensuring the 3-yr innovation roadmap (including renovations, LX, and breakthrough innovation) for US hummus Portability and Singles delivers both total category and market share growth
- Business Analysis: You support your manager on business analytics needs including the Monthly Discipline process, POS analysis, Internal Sales analysis and other analysis needed for the Brand Management team to be effective P&L Owners of the Hummus Business.
- Promotion, Channel Strategy: Partner closely with Omni Sales & Marketing, Sales Strategy & Ops, NAMs, Cat Man, and Demand Planning to ensure the portfolio and pricing strategy are mapped against our channel strategy with appropriate promotional support. As a Hummus P&L owner, you support your manager in identifying portfolio gap close recommendations, leveraging areas of outperformance, identifying areas of opportunity, and developing Brand Management’s call for S&OP each monthly consensus.
- Go-to-Market and Commercialization Support: Once a project crosses into Commercialization within the Innovation Stage Gate, your Innovation counterpart will deliver the necessary information for the US Hummus team to take lead on the GTM marketing strategy and plan execution. You will support your manager in the development and implementation of new launch plans, with increased ownership for Portability and Singles launches to ensure short-term and long-term success. Part of this role is also to support commercialization for the Brand Marketing team including leading project management responsibilities for some tactical projects and artwork routing for some Brand Marketing projects.
- Brand Equity Building: Be the expert on the US Hummus Portability and Singles consumer, target audience segments of existing users, and new audience acquisition opportunities. Bringing this knowledge to the forefront with data-driven business cases, partner with Comms and Omni Marketing to ensure integrated, innovative marketing plans are in place with the appropriate resources to meet your portfolio objectives.
Recipe for Success:
- Bachelor's degree strong preferred.
- Relevant work experience, preferably at a fast-paced consumer packaged goods company.
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret data and provide creative, data-driven recommendations in line with business objectives
- Action-oriented with exceptional project management and organizational skills; able to manage multiple, often accelerated projects at once
- Ability to pro-actively lead and motivate cross-functional/agency teams in working towards a common objective
- Strong written and oral communication skills - must have presence and command of the room in presentations to senior management
- Ability to influence and communicate a vision is critical
- Comfortable with ambiguity and resourceful; ability to learn on the job and self-teach
- Curious mindset and passion for growing the brand and business
- Must be comfortable and quick in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Salary Range: $90,000 - $120,000
We celebrate an inclusive environment and provide equal opportunity for development and advancement. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or uniform service member, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and/or local law.