Wasteful, cruel, unhealthy—conventional food production is broken, and we're about to fix it. Utilising modern cell-based technology, TurtleTree is going all-in on a mission to overhaul the world of food. Our vision? A new generation of sustainable nutrition that's better for the planet, better for the animals, and better for people everywhere.
Based out of Singapore and the US, TurtleTree is home to a truly global collective comprising some of foodtech’s brightest talent. We are explorers, dreamers, and innovators, all different in our own ways but united by a singular desire to change the world for the better.
As part of Team Turtle, you will be empowered to think, act, and lead in an environment that thrives on healthy differences of opinion. You will be celebrated as an individual, even within a whole that exceeds the sum of its parts. Above all, you will start and end each day with work that matters, that often feels like play, and that genuinely expresses a social conscience you can take pride in.
Here’s how we like to partner with you
- Support the CEO and executive on business development initiatives (including Customer engagements, strategic partnerships, strategic fund-raising, etc) and business strategy to advance TurtleTree market positioning
- Assist in the development of stakeholder-ready and business presentation decks, teasers business reports and materials
- Conduct intelligence on market developments, competitors, benchmarking business due diligence and data analysis to guide business decisions and outcomes
- Prepare company profiles, industry content/ materials for marketing, public relations, press releases and corporate communication activities to partners
- Establish and deepen relationships with key potential market decision stakeholders to close off win- win business partnerships
- Keep abreast and discuss with management on critical information on the biotechnology and business industry market developments impacting the nutrition, ingredient and food biotechnology industry
- Develop key customer stakeholder relationships and drive customer satisfaction
- Develop and drive the overall long-term strategy, and perform account planning Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 4 years successful track record in management solution selling or consulting business development experience with new product / solution services
- Experience in pipeline building, account management, target decision makers in corporate customers
- Ability to proactively seek out opportunities to analyze business problems, make recommendations, and translate complex concepts into actionable insights
- Ability to work both independently and on a team under tight deadlines in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience using Salesforce will be a plus