Prime Roots is on a mission to provide a better cut of meat for every type of eater. Prime Roots is able to replicate the taste and texture of meat without any of the environmental costs of animal proteins. Prime Roots is focused on the deli counter bringing plant-based deli classics to the masses. The work of the team has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Fast Company, and Food & Wine. Prime Roots is headquartered in Berkeley, CA, and backed by the same investors as Blue Bottle Coffee and Sweetgreen.About The Role
Prime Roots is looking for a Partner Success Manager (Account Manager) who will work closely with our sales teams to onboard new customers, create processes, and make sure that our customers are successful with coordinating on the ground resources and working closely with internal and external stakeholders to do so. This role requires a strategic thinker who loves to also execute with strong interpersonal skills, a passion for customer success, and a commitment to promoting sustainable and innovative food products. This role will be required to travel as needed to support customers. This role is cross-channel in foodservice and retail.Key Responsibilities
Client Relationship Management
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, understanding their needs and ensuring exceptional service.
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients, addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and managing expectations.
- Account Growth and Retention: Identify opportunities for account growth and revenue expansion within the existing client base. Develop and execute strategies to retain increase product portfolio with partners, maximizing their engagement with Prime Roots.
Sales Support and Cross Functional Collaborations & Project Management
- Responsible for managing in-store execution across channels and ensuring partner happiness and needs are met
- Responsible for all aspects of scheduling, coordinating, and occasionally working demos and samplings
- Responsible for all aspects of store checks and corrective action to ensure compliance with marketing and merchandising standards
- Manage internal and external field marketing resources
Reporting and Analysis
- Work closely with the sales team to support new client onboarding, ensuring a smooth transition and successful integration of Prime Roots products.
- Provide clients with product information, training, and promotional materials as needed.
- Reponsible for all aspects of customer onboarding and success.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including sales, marketing, and product development, to align strategies and deliver comprehensive solutions to clients.
- Communicate client feedback and needs to relevant teams to drive continuous improvement.
- Prepare regular reports on client account performance, including sales metrics, client satisfaction, and any potential issues.
- Utilize data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Must be proficient in data analysis and able to use CRM, customer management platforms, and analytics tools
Territory Development & Marketing Support
- This role will be responsible for all aspects of customer and consumer service being the main interface for all incoming requests and needs.
- Responsibile for triaging and responding to all inquiries across all mediums including online and offline requests
- Collaborate with marketing to maximize efforts to boost traffic in store within our regions (identifying key events and partnerships)
- Getting content and in-store exeuction for all marketing needs
- Market expansion and market launch support
Format into sections and lists to improve readability
Avoid targeting specific demographics e.g. gender, nationality and age
No need to add a link to apply (one is added automatically)Requirements
- Proven experience in account management or a client-facing role, preferably in the food industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Someone who loves sales and marketing and being a part of cross functional teams
- Extremely organized online and offline to manage many moving parts and customers across different channels
- Strong problem-solving and strategic thinking abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for sustainability and promoting plant-based food solutions.
- Must have experience using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint
- Excited to travel and be on the ground with customers on a day to day basis
- Able to be strategic and executional with experience managing internal and external resources
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing innovative food startup.
- Competitive compensation and equity.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Collaborative working environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- FSA, HSA, and Commuter Benefits Accounts.
Prime Roots is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusiveness. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About PRIME ROOTS
Prime Roots is a pioneering force in the food industry, introducing an exciting range of plant-based deli meats that are revolutionizing the way people experience protein alternatives. With a deep-rooted commitment to sustainable practices and exceptional taste, Prime Roots presents a selection of plant-based deli meats that cater to both discerning palates and environmental consciousness