The person defined shall provide the technical lead within the Project Management Team.
The PME is responsible for:
- Coordination of technical order execution (from order hand over from sales up to Delivery of
equipment to site).
- Development of all necessary technical concepts regarding process, functional and plant layout
- Technical communication with the customer via written correspondence (email, letter, etc.) as
well as in meetings
- Definition and supervision of split of works/ task packages within the job, which are executed by
internal departments as well as with external partners
- Definition of technical requirements of machinery and apparatuses, including corresponding
specification for procurement services.
- Development of technical solutions and corresponding specifications considering contractual/
customer’s requirements and economic aspects.
- Coordination of job-specific quality assurance activities in cooperation with relevant internal
- Technical documentation of the entire job.
- Clarification of technical requests.
- Technical analysis of contractual documents and specifications
- Technical support during procurement of equipment (e.g. technical subvendor negotiations,
Essential Skills / Experience
- Management and coordination of document exchange between the involved parties.
- Communication with customer in regard to technical subjects.
Degree in technical academic studies (Mechanical engineering, process engineering, etc.).
Experience in order handling/ plant engineering, preferred in process plant industries.
Good skills in English language as speaker and writer.
Mindset for technical and economic smart solutions, cost-awareness.
Practical and solution-orientated.
Flexibility in facing new situations.
Team player, experiences in leadership role within a team are helpful.
Experienced in IT applications MS Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint and any ERP-software.Who we are:
Coperion is an industry leader in compounding and extrusion, feeding and weighing, bulk material handling and service, bringing a wealth of know-how and experience to the market. Customers benefit from Coperion’s divisions of Polymer, Equipment & Systems, and Service that are optimally networked on a global basis to offer ultimate support in the design, manufacturing and implementation of ideal systems. Staffed by engineers, chemists, technicians and a variety of industry experts, these Divisions form a powerhouse of process solutions for their customers. Coperion is a Operating Company of Hillenbrand.
Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI) is a global industrial company that provides highly-engineered, mission-critical processing equipment and solutions to customers in over 100 countries around the world. Our portfolio is composed of leading industrial brands that serve large, attractive end markets, including durable plastics, food, and recycling. Guided by our Purpose — Shape What Matters For Tomorrow™ — we pursue excellence, collaboration, and innovation to consistently shape solutions that best serve our associates, customers, communities, and other stakeholders. To learn more, visit: www.Hillenbrand.com.
EEO: The policy of Hillenbrand Inc. is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, Hillenbrand Inc. and our operating companies are committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at email@example.com . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. At Hillenbrand, everyone is welcome to apply and "Shape What Matters for Tomorrow".