- Analyze and execute detailed project specification regarding technical, quality and commercial requirement from the customers.
- Organize all required technical data from vendors for CST project documentation.
- Technical clarification with customers and local vendors based on contractual specifications and / or Coperion’s specifications
- Technical clarification for Electrical and instruments and control specifications, set-up
- Support project management in Developing and implementing project plan to control the entire scope of the project regarding technical execution, local supplier, time schedule, project cost, quality, capacity and communication in accordance with Coperion rules and procedures.
- Sourcing of vendors and organizing local parts supply
- Check and comment technical documents from vendors versus technical specifications and project requirements, like layout drawings, P&IDs, data sheets, equipment and instrument lists, etc.
- Regular check of vendor activities (expediting)
- Plan and execute inspection and test with vendor and end user
- Acceptance test reporting on vendors and end users
- Technical support during site erection and start-up
- Support logistics, import and customs clearance, especially for post-shipments of missing parts
- Support CST project team to prepare of final documentation
- Local procurement of missing parts
- Support of field service with regard to organization of dispatching service staff (e.g. booking of flights, accommodation, etc.)
- Project assistance for local project managers
- Report and summarize the actual project status to Project Manager in CMC and CST and Local Team Leader by providing project progress report
- Support project management in Leading the project to successful technical completion, coordinate inspection, installation, commissioning and site service.
- Support project management in Responding to customers’ technical requests and questions, feedback actively and develop strong customer relation by visiting and communicating with end users and engineering companies during project execution.
- Ensure all project related reports and documents are properly filed.
- Support of Sales activities during sales phase of relevant projects until completion.
Who we are:
- Bachelor Degree, major in Electrical & Instrumentation &Control Automation or similar subject preferred,
- 2 or 3 years working experience (project management experience background in plant engineering or petrochemical industry) is preferred, but recent graduates are welcome as well…
- Good analytical skills, quick learning ability, good team spirit, target-oriented working style.
- Professional attitude, highly motivated, well organized, diligent, able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluent English in both writing and speaking.
- Good computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Project, AutoCAD (preferred).
- Job Location: Nanjing (CMC)
- Willing to make traveling
Coperion is an industry leader in compounding and extrusion, feeding and weighing, bulk material handling and service, bringing a wealth of know-how and experience to the market. Customers benefit from Coperion’s divisions of Polymer, Equipment & Systems, and Service that are optimally networked on a global basis to offer ultimate support in the design, manufacturing and implementation of ideal systems. Staffed by engineers, chemists, technicians and a variety of industry experts, these Divisions form a powerhouse of process solutions for their customers. Coperion is a Operating Company of Hillenbrand.
Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI) is a global industrial company that provides highly-engineered, mission-critical processing equipment and solutions to customers in over 100 countries around the world. Our portfolio is composed of leading industrial brands that serve large, attractive end markets, including durable plastics, food, and recycling. Guided by our Purpose — Shape What Matters For Tomorrow™ — we pursue excellence, collaboration, and innovation to consistently shape solutions that best serve our associates, customers, communities, and other stakeholders. To learn more, visit: www.Hillenbrand.com.
EEO: The policy of Hillenbrand Inc. is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, Hillenbrand Inc. and our operating companies are committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. At Hillenbrand, everyone is welcome to apply and "Shape What Matters for Tomorrow".