Do you live to eat? Do you want to work at a small company where you get to see many facets of the business and leave your handprint on the product? Do you get energized about making things work better and achieving excellence? If so, you might be the dynamic individual we’re looking for.
Operations Optimizing Foodie is a highly-organized, detail-oriented, and personable individual for this very important role. Operations is the heart of our business. You will work to help optimize and manage every aspect of the supply chain– from procurement to distribution. You will be directly making an impact by ensuring that we are making the highest quality products and making enough to meet our growing sales demand. This is a high-impact, fast-paced role critical to ensuring optimized business operations – from ingredients to retailers’ shelves.
- Optimize every link of our supply chain, from procurement to distribution
- Ensure supply; build supply chain robustness. Identify, select, and build relationships with suppliers
- Plan and optimize production run schedule and volumes. Partner with our contract manufacturer for successful production runs. Partner with Quality Control to ensure high-quality products
- Monitor production yields and efficiency
- Optimize and manage distribution, including warehousing and freight
- Optimize and manage inventory levels of all raw materials and finished goods
- Partner with vendors to meet our operational goals. Manage raw material procurement timelines, issue purchase orders, and manage inbound shipment logistics
- Passionate about Natural Foods / CPG, the Three Trees brand, and our mission
- Strong project management skills, ability to solve problems creatively, and manage multiple workstreams
- Highly self-motivated, resourceful, accountable, comfortable with ambiguity, and strong willingness to get your hands dirty and dig in
- Strong ability to stay focused on priorities and drive for results
- Ability to navigate dynamic situations and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical mind and an affinity for diving into the numbers to understand the business and help make decisions that drive business performance
- Proficient in Excel and able to grasp new systems quickly, including ERP/inventory management systems
- Great interpersonal skills, great written and oral communication skills
- 2-5 years of experience working in CPG preferred
- Driver’s license / comfortable driving, and authorized to work in the United States
This position is based in the Bay Area (San Francisco). We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t have all of the qualifications or industry experience - we’ll teach you!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself!