Do you live to eat? Do you want to work at a small company where you get to see many facets of the business and leave your handprint on the product? Do you get energized about making things work better and achieving excellence? If so, you might be the dynamic individual we’re looking for.
Category Analyst will support sales leadership in all aspects of sales. You will dive deep into sales data to find insights that help inform important strategic decisions. You will be our “eyes and ears” on what’s happening in stores. You will have your hand on the pulse of the business, and build relationships with our customers. You will own and interpret multiple streams of internal and external data to assess historical performance and develop detailed forward-looking sales forecasts.
- Maintain large data sets and assist in tracking, measuring, and reporting key business indicators across performance dashboards for different retailers
- Work with sales leadership to build and maintain a dynamic sales forecasting tool that drives production planning and budgeting decisions
- Identify areas of opportunity for growing distribution and driving new sales; optimize outreach approach for new accounts
- Create quarterly retailer business review materials and presentations, conduct ROI analysis on marketing and promotional initiatives
- Help set and manage sales budget and promotional plans across retailers
- Driven by a performance management mindset and creates a sense of urgency and
accountability in oneself and others
- Competency in Excel/Google Sheets (e.g. pivot tables, sumifs, vlookups)
- Great interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, multi-tasking, and project management skills, requiring minimal oversight
- Must LOVE Three Trees and food
- 2-5 years of experience working in CPG , and experience at a small to medium-sized company preferred
- Driver’s license / comfortable driving, and authorized to work in the United States
This position is based in the Bay Area (San Francisco). We encourage everyone to apply, even if you don’t have all of the qualifications. We’ll teach you!
Please email email@example.com with your resume, and tell us about yourself!