Sabra makes America’s most iconic and beloved hummus and a delicious range of plant-based dips and spreads. We are dedicated to uniting and delighting the world around planet-positive food.
Sabra was founded in 1986 in Astoria, Queens and is headquartered in White Plains, New York. Sabra’s 500+ team members proudly produce hummus in Chesterfield County, Virginia, taking great care to ensure the highest-quality hummus is ready to go home with you. From party time to snack time, Sabra is always a feel-good food.
Sustainability is in our roots. Sabra hummus is made with chickpeas grown on family-farms in the Pacific Northwest. The chickpea is not only a nutritional powerhouse but an agricultural treasure, pulling nitrogen from the atmosphere and depositing nutrients into the soil for future crops to consume, making the world a better place one chickpea at a time. Our commitment to the planet drives the ingredients we source, the products we produce, the choices we make and the way we engage with one another and with our community.
People are at the core of how we grow and create value; leading with diversity, equity and inclusion contributes directly to our shared success. We are always looking for talented people who share our passion for nourishing our bodies, our souls, and our communities. If you are interested in learning more about career opportunities at Sabra, visit our career site.Dip Into Your Role
Recipe for Success
- Financial and Business strategy: Partner with CFO to support the 3-year Strategic Business Plan (SBP) and long-range planning for the enterprise by serving as the owner of planning activities related to initiatives and activities. Lead Annual Operating Plan (AOP) processes, forecasts, operating models, and ad hoc analyses, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of team deliverables provide ongoing, proactive assessment of financial performance, risks, and opportunities, commercial and G&A spending across Sabra and Obela. Make timely recommendations to executive leadership regarding potential opportunities and insight-driven solutions. For example, identifies risks to forecast and actions mitigation opportunities to ensure the delivery of financial targets.
- Business Performance reporting: Lead the monthly review, reporting and performance management processes, including timelines, deliverables and communication to cross-functional teams. Oversee preparation of presentations related to financial results and plans for the Board as well as executive leadership, including AOP/budget, forecasts, Board presentations, etc. Present to these audiences, as appropriate. Lead implementation of a P&L benchmarking tool and partner with functional leaders to drive business health and product unit economic improvements. Drive planning, tracking and delivery of productivity initiatives in partnership with cross-functional partners.
- Forecasting, cash flow analysis, and capital adequacy projections: Develop and maintain effective planning and analysis capability in support of no surprises on outcomes. Manage end-to-end delivery of financial forecasting processes, including communications, timelines, and requirements/deliverables. Use the outcome of models to drive decision-making. Coordinate capital spending review process including impact of significant business changes/proposals. Lead scenario modeling to assess risks and support decision making. Actively manage risks within the Finance function.
- Provides strategic insights to Commercial teams based on taking data to insights on key business drivers, including demand, inventory, payer mix, pricing, and market share. Partner with Marketing, Sales, and R&D to build annual and strategic plans, develop business cases, manages budgets, allocate resources, and performance manage against KPIs. Oversee and control full P&Ls, budgets, resource allocation across Marketing, Sales, and R&D.
- People Management and Development: Direct the activities and output of the multi-level FP&A team and collaborate closely with the broader Finance team to inform team priorities and outputs. Team development, communications, formal performance management and development, work review and team resourcing.
- Ensure integrity of financial models and projections through implementation of suitable controls, documentation.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify, evaluate and prioritize projects and initiatives, meeting broader enterprise KPIs and timelines.
- Provide finance thought leadership and decision-making support to senior leaders. Provide intelligence in terms of converting data into insights to drive decision making.
- Routine engagement for key external stakeholders, including Board and shareholders is expected.
- A key responsibility for the role is to lead and develop the FP&A and commercial finance team through effective performance management and development to enable achievement of business and individual objectives.
- Responsible for global capital structuring for Sabra and Obela subsidiary companies.
- Evaluates, recommends, and implements funding sources, investment options and financial instruments to meet the organization's financial and treasury objectives.
- Leads cash flow planning for Strategic Business Plan (SBP) and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) processes.
- MBA Required
- Minimum 5 years CPG experience, 12-15 years of relevant role experience, including FP&A and Commercial Finance; financial reporting experience preferred
- Independent thought-leader; self-motivated and self-directed work style; ability to work with a diverse team
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment, and pays close attention to detail while meeting business-driven deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to articulate clear direction and influence others
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; knowledge of SAP with significant ERP system experience
- Creative out of the box thinker with a solution oriented mindset
- Excellent project management, prioritization and resource utilization abilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- This hybrid role is based out of our HQ-NY Office; 3 days-per-week in-office requirement.
- Salary Range: $200,000 - $280,000
We celebrate an inclusive environment and provide equal opportunity for development and advancement. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or uniform service member, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and/or local law.