Shift 1 (United States of America)Job Description-
The Engineering Project Coordinator (Project Analyst I/II) will be responsible for coordinating multiple projects with the project teams and external vendors.Work You’ll Do:
- Ability to identify and read basic information from engineering documents such as specifications, drawings, lists, etc.
- Document control and transmittal: Prepare, transmit, receive, track; Expedite as required.
- Ability to aggregate and organize project documentation (manuals, quality books, etc.)
- Facilitate purchase order placement by preparing RFP and communicating with procurement.
- Track and expedite suppliers.
- Ability to handle and track multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to engage, focus and execute with minimal instructions.
- Ability to take ownership of the task.
- Help organize customer meetings and travel.
- Collect, organize and analyze provided data and enter in the ERP system.
Overview of team this role will be a part of approximately 15 project managers, engineers and designers. Will support project management team on multiple projects.Basic Qualifications:
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proficient in Excel skills required.
- Ability to create/update Power Point presentations.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Teams, Visio, Project, Primavera is a plus.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and mechanical drawings.
- Must have good time management and organizational skills.
- Experience in coordinating teams and clients.
- Proven success in a team setting, working with all levels of management.
- Must be able to communicate in English in both written and verbal form. Spanish and/or German language skills are a plus.
Who we are:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project coordination in Engineering/EPC environment as a project coordinator, document control, engineering administrator, etc.
Coperion is an industry leader in compounding and extrusion, feeding and weighing, bulk material handling and service, bringing a wealth of know-how and experience to the market. Customers benefit from Coperion’s divisions of Polymer, Equipment & Systems, and Service that are optimally networked on a global basis to offer ultimate support in the design, manufacturing and implementation of ideal systems. Staffed by engineers, chemists, technicians and a variety of industry experts, these Divisions form a powerhouse of process solutions for their customers. Coperion is a Operating Company of Hillenbrand.
Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI) is a global industrial company that provides highly-engineered, mission-critical processing equipment and solutions to customers in over 100 countries around the world. Our portfolio is composed of leading industrial brands that serve large, attractive end markets, including durable plastics, food, and recycling. Guided by our Purpose — Shape What Matters For Tomorrow™ — we pursue excellence, collaboration, and innovation to consistently shape solutions that best serve our associates, customers, communities, and other stakeholders. To learn more, visit: www.Hillenbrand.com.
EEO: The policy of Hillenbrand Inc. is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, Hillenbrand Inc. and our operating companies are committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at email@example.com . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. At Hillenbrand, everyone is welcome to apply and "Shape What Matters for Tomorrow".