Job Description (in order of importance)
- Conduct on-site service for Coperion components (extruder, screen pack changer, hydraulic system, feeding system), this comprises maintenance, installation, start-up, commissioning, trouble-shooting and training.
- Supervise and execute mechanical installation and commissioning of Coperion extruder systems.
- Ensure that the installation quality is consistent with the project requirements.
- Follow-up projects until completion and issue technical service reports as proper project-related documentation.
- Participate the Global Large Projects by Assistance to German site manager and co-ordination of daily performances with contractors
Graduated from College or above, majored in Mechanical EngineeringExperience 经验
Strong mechanical background on installation, maintenance and repair of rotating equipment.
At least 3 years working experience, in the petrochemical sector is prefer.
Experience with gearbox repairing and on site project management is an advantage.Critical Knowledge And Skills知识和技能
Who we are:
- Ability to independently analyze problems on site. Customer solutions shall be proposed and carried out in close communication with the Service departments both in Nanjing and Germany.
- Strong communication skills, result-oriented and with team-spirit, initiative working attitude and high motivation. Willingness to travel frequently up to 60% on yearly basis
- Have good English language skills; both in speaking and writing are mandatory.
- Having certain knowledge for extruder system and understanding of PI&D drawings.
- Can use the Office software (MS Word, Excel)
Coperion is an industry leader in compounding and extrusion, feeding and weighing, bulk material handling and service, bringing a wealth of know-how and experience to the market. Customers benefit from Coperion’s divisions of Polymer, Equipment & Systems, and Service that are optimally networked on a global basis to offer ultimate support in the design, manufacturing and implementation of ideal systems. Staffed by engineers, chemists, technicians and a variety of industry experts, these Divisions form a powerhouse of process solutions for their customers. Coperion is a Operating Company of Hillenbrand.
Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI) is a global industrial company that provides highly-engineered, mission-critical processing equipment and solutions to customers in over 100 countries around the world. Our portfolio is composed of leading industrial brands that serve large, attractive end markets, including durable plastics, food, and recycling. Guided by our Purpose — Shape What Matters For Tomorrow™ — we pursue excellence, collaboration, and innovation to consistently shape solutions that best serve our associates, customers, communities, and other stakeholders. To learn more, visit: www.Hillenbrand.com.
EEO: The policy of Hillenbrand Inc. is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, Hillenbrand Inc. and our operating companies are committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. At Hillenbrand, everyone is welcome to apply and "Shape What Matters for Tomorrow".