Main Objectives of the job
Sales administration function, responsible for quotation and order handling of our service department; spare parts & service hours for extruders & rotary valve.
Required Experience, Education And Qualification
- Handle BeNeLux customer requests for service & spare parts together with COPERION colleagues from Belgium and other sites.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction in all aspects of the job.
- Ensure accuracy of quotations - equipment selection, pricing and commercial terms.
- Review of contracts for acceptance and insure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Assist in collection of overdue due accounts.
- Closely monitor status of outstanding quotations and develop/implement strategy for closing the order together with appropriate sales.
Who we are:
- Experience in an international service orientated company involving capital equipment desired.
- Technical experience / education.
- Able to efficiently work in Dutch and English languages, additional languages French & German is an asset.
- Familiar with PC Office applications and eventually SAP.
- Knowledge of the production processes employed within the plastics, food, pharmaceutical industries, compounding & extrusion and material handling components is advantageous.
- Base commercial and financial understanding.
- Team player with good communication skills, including oral, written and active listening skills.
- Results focused, personality with vision, energy and flair.
- Practical in daily business, efficient and flexible.
Coperion is an industry leader in compounding and extrusion, feeding and weighing, bulk material handling and service, bringing a wealth of know-how and experience to the market. Customers benefit from Coperion’s divisions of Polymer, Equipment & Systems, and Service that are optimally networked on a global basis to offer ultimate support in the design, manufacturing and implementation of ideal systems. Staffed by engineers, chemists, technicians and a variety of industry experts, these Divisions form a powerhouse of process solutions for their customers. Coperion is a Operating Company of Hillenbrand.
Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI) is a global industrial company that provides highly-engineered, mission-critical processing equipment and solutions to customers in over 100 countries around the world. Our portfolio is composed of leading industrial brands that serve large, attractive end markets, including durable plastics, food, and recycling. Guided by our Purpose — Shape What Matters For Tomorrow™ — we pursue excellence, collaboration, and innovation to consistently shape solutions that best serve our associates, customers, communities, and other stakeholders. To learn more, visit: www.Hillenbrand.com.
EEO: The policy of Hillenbrand Inc. is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, Hillenbrand Inc. and our operating companies are committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. At Hillenbrand, everyone is welcome to apply and "Shape What Matters for Tomorrow".