PURIS is hiring for the role of Office Coordinator in our Minneapolis location. Join us in transforming the global food landscape with non-GMO, organic, plant-based solutions. Grow your career with us!
The PURIS end-to-end food system has grown over decades to benefit every link in the chain of food production. Our model is a foundation for health and happiness of Americans today, scalable to the needs of a growing planet tomorrow.
The Office Coordinator role may be referred to as the “swiss army knife” of our team. This role requires someone who is ready to learn, eager to jump into multiple functional areas of our business and must bring positive energy and smiles to the front each day. This role is to help maintain the daily operations of the organization by providing employees and leaders with administrative support and supplies to help them accomplish their tasks and events.
- Office manager/office coordinator functions including front desk work and customer service
- Answer main phone line and direct callers to the appropriate person/email, and assist with outbound deliveries
- Receive and hand off packages/deliveries/food orders
- Greet any guests that arrive – offer coffee/water, notify whoever they are meeting with, show them to meeting room when applicable
- Keep the front area stocked with water, coffee, and protein shakes for guests.
- Prepare meeting rooms for board meetings & other meetings – stock with coffee/water, make sure room is tidy
- As well as other event and admin duties.
- Must demonstrate relentless commitment to working safely and maintaining a safe work environment
- Ability to flawlessly execute goals given
- Must be proactive, reliable, and self-motivated
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to proactively and positively interface with various cross functional and technical functions
- Must be well organized, capture work details, and highlight any unexpected challenges
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in daily operations.
- Able to conduct daily duties in a professional appearance and manner.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote.
Will be required to be in office at least 80% of the time.
We offer competitive salary and comprehensive benefits starting on the 1st of the month following your hire date. Benefits include excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off (PTO), mental health support, 100% paid life and disability insurance and a 401K plan with company match.
Join the Plant-Based Revolution:
Discover our commitment to regenerative agriculture, cutting-edge manufacturing, food security, and supply chain transparency. Visit www.puris.com to learn more.
Join Our Team:
PURIS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The hiring process includes successfully completing a background check, and drug screen. We E-verify all new hires.
INTEGRITY | LEADERSHIP | OPENNESS | GLOBAL VISION | ADAPTABILITY | PARTNERSHIP