WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- 100% Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance coverage for PLANTA employees.
- A generous paid parental leave package of up to 4 weeks.
- Work/life balance is a priority — annual PTO starts 90 days after date of employment.
- No limit on referral bonuses for sending Leadership and Team Members our way, paid after 180 days of successful employment.
- Tuition and professional certification program assistance up to $2,500 — we want you to reach your goals.
- ClassPass Wellness & Fitness membership (because healthful hedonism is a lifestyle).
- 50% off delicious plant-powered food at all full-service PLANTA concepts: PLANTA, PLANTA Queen, and PLANTA Cocina.
- Exciting career growth & development opportunities as part of an ever-expanding company: new restaurants and new positions are always on the horizon.
PLANTA is building a team of inclusive, strategic and dynamic individuals that embody a leadership style that promotes equity, productivity and workplace satisfaction. Our mission is to MAKE AN IMPACT. We achieve this through our dynamic team composed of champions across all realms of the hospitality industry - from creative and marketing to culinary, beverage and beyond creating the ultimate guest experience.
Our love for hospitality extends further than our dedication to creating amazing guest experiences; it’s our duty to develop our team of professionals to become the next industry leaders; it’s our quest to find the finest ingredients; it’s our social responsibility to become a more sustainable organization every day.
What you will find at PLANTA is passion without pretense; a unique group that loves coming to work every day, shouts good morning, rolls up their sleeves and works together to create innovative techniques to redefine hospitality.
Reporting to the Brand Marketing Leader, this position plays an integral role in PLANTA’s growing and dynamic marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring PLANTA’s brand is clearly communicated across all of it’s touchpoints. This includes: community management on IG and TikTok, updating and modifying PLANTA’s website, shopify store, Google and Yelp listings, as well as e-mail deployment and reporting initiatives. You’ll work alongside a talented team of marketers and gain experience across digital, experiential, and brand marketing.
WHAT'S ON YOUR PLATE:
- Champions the brand’s vision and values and contribute to a culture of positivity and high standards where all employees CHASE perfection in everything they do
- Create an environment that is warm, welcoming and filled with positivity for guests and employees
- Uphold our standards at all times and treat everyone with courtesy and respect
- Respond to PLANTA’s DMs & comments, engage meaningfully with like minded creators and brands
- Collect UGC daily and maintain organization of all PLANTA content
- Manage influencer relationships, including: booking reservations, outreach, calls for content, and PR gifting
- Post, Publish, and coordinate all social media content across Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
Maintenance of PLANTA Digital Presence
- Update Google Business, Apple, TripAdvisor & Yelp to accurately reflect store hours, website, online ordering, etc. as we grow
- Manage PLANTA’s Customer Service agent, to ensure they are responding to reviews in a timely and appropriate manner
- Maintain and update PLANTA’s main website (plantarestaurants.com), to ensure links are correct, new restaurants are added according to standard, menus are updated, and site is optimized for SEO
E-mail Deployment & Reporting
- Work closely with Email Marketing Specialist to ensure timely and accurate email deployment
- Maintain our lists, including importing new contacts from RESY and appropriately tagging audiences
Reporting, Administration, and Project Management
- Project Manage PLANTA’s marketing calendar, including email reporting and influencer bookings
- Handle inbound requests from our PR Firm to gather and answer questions for press opportunities
- Process Monthly invoices and code to appropriate GL codes
- Organize Photographers for Monthly photo shoots
- Assist with coordination of PR and Community box initiatives
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 1-3 years in a digital marketing position
- An obsession with all things food and culture, and an easy-going sense of humor
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, which includes working closely with the marketing team as well as cross functionally with our culinary, events, operations and leadership teams
- Excitement at making PLANTA a relatable, irresistible brand and an understanding that weekends and weeknights are sometimes required (minimally, to reply to DMs and comments)
At PLANTA we do not tolerate any form of discrimination in the workplace, including during the recruitment stages. As such, all applications are viewed by our diverse recruitment team that uses a holistic and equitable approach. PLANTA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status, or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations in accordance with the Americas with Disabilities Act during the application process are available upon request.