WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- 100% Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance coverage for PLANTA employees.
- A generous paid parental leave package of up to 4 weeks.
- Work/life balance is a priority — annual PTO starts 90 days after date of employment.
- No limit on referral bonuses for sending Leadership and Team Members our way, paid after 180 days of successful employment.
- Tuition and professional certification program assistance up to $2,500 — we want you to reach your goals.
- ClassPass Wellness & Fitness membership (because healthful hedonism is a lifestyle).
- 50% off delicious plant-powered food at all full-service PLANTA concepts: PLANTA, PLANTA Queen, and PLANTA Cocina.
- Exciting career growth & development opportunities as part of an ever-expanding company: new restaurants and new positions are always on the horizon.
PLANTA is building a team of inclusive, strategic and dynamic individuals that embody a leadership style that promotes equity, productivity and workplace satisfaction. Our mission is to MAKE AN IMPACT. We achieve this through our dynamic team composed of champions across all realms of the hospitality industry - from creative and marketing to culinary, beverage and beyond creating the ultimate guest experience.
Our love for hospitality extends further than our dedication to creating amazing guest experiences; it’s our duty to develop our team of professionals to become the next industry leaders; it’s our quest to find the finest ingredients; it’s our social responsibility to become a more sustainable organization every day.
What you will find at PLANTA is passion without pretense; a unique group that loves coming to work every day, shouts good morning, rolls up their sleeves and works together to create innovative techniques to redefine hospitality.
GROWTH MARKETING LEADER:
PLANTA is looking for a talented Growth Marketing Leader to join our Marketing team! Reporting to the CEO/President, the Growth Marketing Leader focused on the entire customer base, growing that base, retaining each customer they acquire, and building a reputable brand. Simply put, their core objective is to maximize all growth opportunities for the business at each stage of the funnel. This position exercises strong analytical abilities to support initiatives across multiple areas of the business, in a highly collaborative and exciting environment. PLANTA is redefining what it means to market a plant-powered world, and the Growth Marketing Leader plays a key role.
WHAT'S ON YOUR PLATE:
Data Analysis, Reporting & Revenue Growth:
- Analyze data and present trends, insights and strategic recommendations
- Provide insights on marketing campaign performance
- Create and monitor reporting dashboards
- Develop and maintain marketing databases
- Collaborate with other team members to strategize and implement data learnings
- Analyze data and present on trends, insights and strategic recommendations
- Develop new tactics and campaigns based on learnings
- Work with Restaurant Operations to execute new campaigns, growth initiatives, and sales efforts
- Analyze guest data and present on trends, insights and strategic recommendations
- Develop revenue driving tactics and campaigns based on learnings
- Develop and maintain audience segmentation for targeted campaigns
- Focus on growing loyalty membership and engagement to increase guest frequency
- Create and execute campaigns for upcoming holidays, special events, and new business initiatives
- Continuously market to grow loyalty membership
- Utilize loyalty platform to create targeted campaigns intended to learn guest purchasing behavior and increase frequency, app usage and loyalty
- Analyze specific audience segments and the associated trends to spot opportunities and enhance targeting
- Own website content updates with partner agency or developer
- Utilize SEO to drive site traffic
- Work closely with marketing and sales team to optimize site
- Familiar with paid media strategies and tactics
- Work with external media agency to enhance SEO, and paid search campaigns
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years of experience at a consumer, restaurant or retail brand (restaurant marketing experience a plus)
- Strong analytical skills
- Campaign Management
- Excellent Project Manager
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads Manager
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp or similar email marketing platform
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Forms)
- Deadline-oriented, organized, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and uber-creative!
- Informed and well thought-out opinions with a willingness to listen and problem solve
- Fully understand and embody PLANTA’s can-do attitude, demonstrating a level of passion and dedication where no task is beneath you
- Thrive in a collaborative environment, which includes working closely with the marketing team as well as finance, operations and leadership
At PLANTA we do not tolerate any form of discrimination in the workplace, including during the recruitment stages. As such, all applications are viewed by our diverse recruitment team that uses a holistic and equitable approach. PLANTA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status, or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations in accordance with the Americas with Disabilities Act during the application process are available upon request.