Chunk Foods is a food tech startup that develops, manufactures, and markets plant-based whole cuts that are delicious, nutritious, and kind to the environment. Our mission is to make plant-based eating accessible and enjoyable for everyone, and we believe that our products have the potential to revolutionize the meat industry, by outcompeting animal agriculture on price, scale and efficiency.
Our products are the cleanest product ever made in the plant-based meat space. It is minimally processed and uses just a handful of healthy, recognizable ingredients. With 25 grams of protein, no cholesterol or GMOs, Chunk easily replaces Beef in all your favorite recipes and cooks perfectly every single time.
We are looking for an experienced Sales manager to join our USA team. This is a dynamic role with a heightened sense of urgency, roll up your sleeve approach. This role will be pivotal in Chunk Brand development, creating together with the leadership a comprehensive business outreach plan and executing it across all company initiatives & Channels - including food service, distributors, partners, hospitality and retail.
- Own and manage the sales funnel
- Manage and update the sales CRM
- Monitor and track key metrics to measure the success of the business
- Cold outreach to restaurants and hospitality groups key stakeholders, managing and maintaining client relationships
- Identify and develop business growth opportunities throughout key events, sponsorships, community involvement, partnerships, and sales channels.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities to stay ahead of the competition and identify new business opportunities
- Work according to the sales strategy with direct customers and distributors to drive business growth
- Work closely with the marketing team to support existing clients
- Great outgoing personality
- Execution-focused and self-starter with a roll-up-your-sleeve attitude
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
- 5+ years of experience in sales in the food service industry
- Attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Excel skills - a must
- Culinary background (Chef/Pastry chef) (preferred, but not a must)
Compensation and benefits:
- $100,000-$120,000 base salary + commission plan / sales bonuses
- Healthcare, vision, and dental
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and may not include all the duties associated with this position.