GenScript Biotech Corporation (Stock Code: 1548.HK) is a global biotechnology group. Founded in 2002, GenScript has an established global presence across North America, Europe, the Greater China, and Asia Pacific. GenScript's businesses encompass four major categories based on its leading gene synthesis technology, including operation as a Life Science CRO, enzyme and synthetic biology products, biologics development and manufacturing, and cell therapy.
GenScript is committed to striving towards its vision of being the most reliable biotech company in the world to make humans and nature healthier through biotechnology
About GenScript ProBio
GenScript ProBio is the subsidiary of GenScript Biotech Corporation, proactively providing end-to-end CDMO service from drug discovery to commercialization with proactive strategies, professional solutions and efficient processes in cell and gene therapy (CGT), vaccine, biologics discovery and antibody protein drug to accelerate drug development for customers. GenScript ProBio’s total cell and gene therapy solution covers CMC of plasmid and virus for IND filing as well as clinical manufacturing and commercial manufacturing. In terms of plasmid service, GenScript ProBio supports the most clinical approvals for CGT drugs including mRNA vaccines, CAR-T in China. It is also the first GMP manufacturing platform to provide in vitro transcription (IVT) template linearized plasmids for mRNA vaccines and has supported several mRNA vaccine global enterprises to obtain clinical approvals. In terms of viral vector service, GenScript ProBio has a stable and high-yield viral vector platform.
The role of Sales Account Manager is to drive and support sales efforts in a given territory by implementing the sales and marketing strategies for GenScript's custom life science services. The Sales Account Manager will use his/her knowledge of science and the business including corporate contacts to develop and deliver profitable initiatives and build sales.
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for working with the Regional Sales Account Manager (RSAM) and Technical Account Manager (TAM) to grow and develop an assigned sales territory for GenScript's custom life science service lines and to achieve sales goals for the assigned territory. The Sales Account Manager will also work closely with their RSAM, TAM team and Sales team to build the GenScript brand to meet the team’s sales objectives. The Sales Account Manager will work 30% of the time doing quote and lead follow-up, account management and 70% of the time traveling in the field making customer visits and building relationships in order to achieve the agreed monthly/quarterly/yearly sales goals.
- Working with Regional Sales Account Manager to develop and implement territory sales strategies and tactics for services, new markets and new applications
- Work together with the RSAM, technical account managers (TAM) and Area Director to ensure all possible actions have been taken to secure business in a competitive environment
- Responsible to understand the customer’s research application and match GenScript services to align with the customer’s research project requirements
- Share market knowledge with Sales, TAM and Marketing teams through weekly field feedback report
- Introduce GenScript to new markets – Industrial/Academic/Governmental.
- Drive business expansion in collaboration with technical support team (TAM)
- Bachelor’s degree or above in scientific disciplines majoring in life science area
- Relevant sales experience required (1-3 years) and a high level of technical and professional expertise
- Knowledge of the Biological and CRO or CDMO market or general biotech industry. Emphasis on Gene Synthesis, Protein, Peptide, Bioassays, Antibody and Cell Line Products/Services preferred
- Ability to operate effectively in an international business environment and the ability to succeed in such an environment
- Ability to accurately forecast sales within territory on a weekly basis
GenScript USA Inc/GenScript ProBio USA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the Company's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GenScript USA Inc./GenScript ProBio USA Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace.