GenScript Biotech Corporation (Stock Code: 1548.HK) is a global biotechnology group. Founded in 2002, GenScript has an established global presence across North America, Europe, the Greater China, and Asia Pacific. GenScript's businesses encompass four major categories based on its leading gene synthesis technology, including operation as a Life Science CRO, enzyme and synthetic biology products, biologics development and manufacturing, and cell therapy.
GenScript is committed to striving towards its vision of being the most reliable biotech company in the world to make humans and nature healthier through biotechnology
About GenScript ProBio
GenScript ProBio is the subsidiary of GenScript Biotech Corporation, proactively providing end-to-end CDMO service from drug discovery to commercialization with proactive strategies, professional solutions and efficient processes in cell and gene therapy (CGT), vaccine, biologics discovery and antibody protein drug to accelerate drug development for customers. GenScript ProBio’s total cell and gene therapy solution covers CMC of plasmid and virus for IND filing as well as clinical manufacturing and commercial manufacturing. In terms of plasmid service, GenScript ProBio supports the most clinical approvals for CGT drugs including mRNA vaccines, CAR-T in China. It is also the first GMP manufacturing platform to provide in vitro transcription (IVT) template linearized plasmids for mRNA vaccines and has supported several mRNA vaccine global enterprises to obtain clinical approvals. In terms of viral vector service, GenScript ProBio has a stable and high-yield viral vector platform.
The position reports to the Validation Director/Manager and is ideally suited for a professional with background in facility/utility/equipment/CSV validation. This is a great opportunity to lead and evolve this function within a CDMO business, to support a broad portfolio and advance the manufacturing capabilities to deliver products to the client projects that transform the lives of patients.
- Work Location: Piscataway, NJ / East Hanover, NJ
- Reports to: Validation Director
Roles And Responsibilities
- Responsible for validation execution and documentation
- Review and approve vendor validation protocols for technical accuracy and compliance
- Execute validation protocols, write validation reports
- Prepare validation protocols where applicable
- Responsible for utility and equipment qualification execution
- Represent QA role in utility, equipment, process and assay validation planning and execution
- Participate in software validation as required
- Interact with functional departments to ensure compliance in validation activities
- Interface with contractors in validation activities
- BS in life science or related field
- 6+ years experience in drug/biologics industry as validation engineer
- 4+ years hands on experience in facility, utility, equipment, instrument validation
- Experience in CSV helpful
- Experience in cleaning validation and assay validation a plus
- Familiar with GMP operational principles and documentation
- Works independently, self-motivated, and results oriented
GenScript USA Inc/GenScript ProBio USA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the Company's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GenScript USA Inc./GenScript ProBio USA Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace.