When describing your superpowers, does it often come out sounding like this:
- patient problem-solver,
- organized administrator,
- efficient coordinator,
If so, we’re already amazed by you, and sincerely hope you put your polished email skills to the test and introduce yourself to our familia. We’re looking for a level-headed, upbeat, orderly ‘force-to-be-reckoned with’ to join our sales team. If gathering, organizing, and dispersing information is the name of your game, then we invite you—let the games begin!About you:
What you will do:
- “Eager” is your middle name when it comes to all things “sales strategy” and “annual tracking,” but it doesn’t stop there. You’re self-motivated and ready to jump in to help with a variety of sales-related duties, projects, and assignments—it’s your thing!
- People describe your communication with words like “clear,” “concise,” and “considerate.” The three C’s!
- “Life in the Fast Line” is your wake-up, walk-up, pump-up song; you’re comfortable with the fast pace and changing processes of a growing brand.
- When ambiguity comes a knockin ', you remain cool as a cucumber, and are able to do what it takes to arrive at clarity.
- Those who know you and have worked with you before endearingly call you the ‘Marie Kondo’ of data entry and organization; every input brings you joy.
- You’re excited to learn by doing, and able to roll with it.
- You’re the first person to start a project, always. You take initiative, this way you have ample time to meet every deadline—all while making sure you’ve got a back-up plan for Scenario A, B, C, and Z, of course.
- You’re not afraid to present ideas to new groups and stakeholders or meet one-on-one with a variety of team members. You’re here for it!
- Maintain, organize, and request information and assets needed for item, customer, or broker setup for all platforms as needed, collaborating cross-functionally where applicable.
- Support end-to-end execution of Sales shows and partner engagements including preparation and tracking shipments of show kits, product samples, and other materials.
- Continuously improve and develop new processes to meet Sales and broad business needs to support growth by identifying gaps, gathering feedback, and ideating solutions within the team and with other functions.
- Lead administrative Sales tasks and projects, including organization of key retailer dates, budget planning, expense tracking, and refreshes for required documentation, partnering with other functions as needed.
- Manage access for internal and external users to all resources that enable selling.
- Provide deliverables on time and maintain 10+ platforms with detail on our full product portfolio.
- Maintain Sales inventory of frequently needed supplies, re-ordering existing or ordering new materials as needed. Work cross-functionally to procure samples and streamline shared resources when applicable.
- Define, document, and distribute best practices within Sales and for working with other functions.
- Communicate process changes and standardize how Sales operates through team resources. Create workflows to enhance clarity, streamline collaboration, and maintain timeliness of recurring activities.
- Spearhead organizing details, sharing task status, and supporting progress on projects to keep Sales working in lockstep.
- Bring creativity and an understanding of the Siete experience in efforts to enhance our team operations.
- CPG Experience, or experience with partner portals and documents (i.e. 1WorldSync, Syndigo, Gladson Imaging, IX-ONE, HEB Supplier Portal, ReposiTrak) is required.
- Proficiency in Excel and comfort with data entry and navigating spreadsheets is required.
- Practiced user of retailer, distributor, and partner portals to handle item set up and promotional submissions preferred.
Please fill out our culture questionnaire . There are no wrong answers here -we want to learn more about you!Siete Family Foods is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workplace. Siete Family Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.