The world needs smart food solutions that are friendly to the palate and the planet, but right now, plant-based and alternative protein products just don’t stack up to the real thing.
And that’s where Nourish comes in.
Our animal-free fats and oils make alternative proteins taste delicious. With our science, we can tailor flavour profiles that precisely reproduce the taste and mouthfeel of beef, chicken, fish, milk, cheese and beyond. Products made with our fats are more than an alternative, they’re a straight up improvement. Backed by Horizons Ventures and Main Sequence Ventures, Nourish Ingredients are a key player in the future of a smarter, more sustainable, and more diverse food system.Our team is rapidly growing and we’re on the hunt for a brand new Admin and Facilities Assistant
to join our team and help our company to achieve our big, audacious goals to transform the plant-based and alternative protein sector.
As a natural go-getter, who loves to be in the thick of it, this new role will see you own the full office and facilities functions. No two days will be the same and you will find yourself doing everything from looking after our office spaces and facilities, to assisting the people team, to working with executives on travel and reception duties.
We will consider both Full time or Part time employment for this role. We are happy to discuss the best working options for the right candidate.Our Admin And Facilities Assistant Will
- Keep our office running smoothly by ensuring it is a welcoming space with everything the team needs to get the job done.
- Ordering of equipment, fruit, catering for staff events
- Be a first point of contact for visitors and new team members.
- Help with facilities and new office space set up, coordinating with contractors and external stakeholders.
- Use their expertise to provide travel and email support to our Executives.
- Jump in to help our teams from People and Lab management.
- Maintain registers and be our general organiser.
- Be our go to person for admin tasks and general assistance.
It would be great, but not essential, if you also had:
- A few years' experience in either office or team support roles
- The ability to take initiative and get things gone.
- A positive and warm vibe that naturally enjoys working with a wide variety of people.
- The ability to think on your feet and come up with a creative solutions.
- Willing to help with any task while building positive relationships with the team.
If You Do a Good Job
- Experience with MS office (Excel, Word, powerpoint)
The world is your plant-based oyster! This is a pivotal role that will provide you with an opportunity to gain experience within the alternative food ingredient industry in a start-up environment. We want everyone at Nourish to have equal access to success and joy, and this role will be integral in driving both of these things to the team!We Offer
Here’s How To Apply
- Opportunity to be part of something big as we set out to change the way the planet looks at sustainable, plant-based alternatives.
- Plenty of fun and social opportunities - we love to come together as a team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment
- The potential to participate in the Nourish Employee Share Option Plan
- Flexible work environment
- Maybe this role is not for you if:
- Prefer to have a role with specific focus. As a start-up employee, you will need to wear many hats and get your hands dirty with tasks and projects outside of the traditional scope of this role.
Send us your CV now along with a brief cover letter telling us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for this role!Find Out More About Nourish Ingredients Here
This is a unique opportunity to be part of solving real world problems and help spur the next era of alternative protein food production. Find out more about Nourish Ingredients here: