About Us: We are a plant-based food start-up providing scrumptious plant-based chicken products in the foodservice and Consumer Packaged Goods channels. As a food production and manufacturing technology company, we are working to increase the volume and lower the price of plant-based meat products to replace animal-based meat on a large scale.
Rebellyous Foods is seeking an Operations Coordinator who enjoys making a difference, being a part of a team, and takes pride in working in a fast-paced, constantly changing startup environment and thrives working in an intensive research and manufacturing work environment. We are seeking a mission-focused and dedicated team member to manage our operations to meet internal and external product goals.
We are looking for a mission-focused individual who is excited to work collaboratively in a fast-paced start-up environment.
As the Operations Coordinator your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Supply Chain & Inventory (60% of role)
- Physical inventory counts and shelf life review of raw materials and finished goods across all storage locations
- Resolve inventory discrepancies with root cause analysis and detailed investigations
- Support the Engineer R&D and Product Development teams with material requests and inventory management for all testing purposes
- Raw material planning, picking, documentation, and data entry for production runs
- Work order data entry for production runs
- Inbound processing of raw materials across all locations
- Supplier management support - scorecard, relationship building
- Assist the SC&L Manager with raw material quality assurance issues as needed
- Raw material documentation management - keep documentation up to date per Supplier Verification Program standards
- Secondary supplier and new supplier / new ingredient programs support
- Packaging redesign support and packaging version management support
- New item setup for raw materials and finished goods - internally and externally with vendors, production team etc.
- Change management of finished product specifications
- Certification and regulatory compliance support
- Support QC & food safety protocols for supply chain management across supply chain and production
- Create, submit, track, process raw material purchase orders
- Prepare reports, consolidate data for monthly cost review
Shipping & Logistics (30% of role)
- Inventory management at our third part sample distribution center
- Support all activities involved in receiving, processing, booking freight, tracking orders, troubleshooting issues, and vendor management for finished goods fulfillment
Business Operations and Facilities Support(10% of role)
- General support for scaling operations, including Engineer R&D and production / co-man related projects that overlap with supply chain and logistics
- Drafting SOPs & supporting training / cross training within the department
- Process improvements, optimizing expenses for relevant areas of work
- Report on weekly activities to supervisor and team members using online reporting tools
- Utilize database and project management tools as necessary to communicate project schedules
- Run company errands as needed, including, but not limited to purchase of tools, ingredients, etc.
- Represent the department in cross-departmental projects and company-wide meetings, whenever necessary
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: All positions regularly require long hours and can require weekend or after-hours work.
Salary and Benefits: The salary range for this position is $55,000 - $70,000 depending on experience. Full Time employee benefits include: Eleven paid holidays, 14 days paid vacation, and sick leave according to WA state law. We also offer medical, dental, and vision insurance and cover 75% of the premium for employees. We provide opportunities for professional development and frequently promote from within.
Location: Greater Seattle area. This position is located at our facility in West Seattle, WA.
Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy: At Rebellyous Foods, we aim to attract the most qualified and creative problem-solvers to the mission of providing sustainable, affordable meat alternatives. In achieving that goal, Rebellyous Foods does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of our operations. Women, minorities, people of color, and those with non-traditional educational and experiential backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Further, we are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. Discrimination or harassment in any form or based on any of the above factors is prohibited, as is retaliation against a person who has made a complaint or given information regarding possible violations of our policy.