About Purple Carrot
Purple Carrot started with just a seed of an idea in 2014. Our vision is a world where plant-based eating is at the core of living well. Every day, on this mission, we’re breaking boundaries with plant-based eating. We value learning from customers, an ownership mindset, integrity, winning together, and being bold. We need your expertise on our team to make things happen!
Purple Carrot’s irresistible, globally-inspired meal-kit recipes and prepared meals using fresh ingredients. We are a team of collaborative individuals who drive for results, strive for doing better, make good choices quickly, and embrace a growth mindset to win or learn. Here’s what you’re up for!
We are looking for a Manager, Marketing - Paid Search/Media to join our mission-driven team. As an integral part of a Marketing department, you will join forces with the Sr. Director, Growth Marketing (to whom you will also report) in our continued effort to inspire people to eat more plants! We greatly thank all applicants, however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
- Purple Carrot HQ is in Needham, MA and prefers local candidates to work in a hybrid model. Alternative location is in the Chicago area which is close to one of our partner sites.
On the Plate
- Manage Setup, Bidding, and Creative for Paid Search Channels: Take the lead in setting up and managing paid search campaigns on Google and Bing, from strategy development to ad creative and bid optimization.
- Hands-On Campaign Management: Dive into the nitty-gritty of campaign, ad set, and keyword-level optimization to maximize our ROI.
- Budget Management: Oversee and allocate budgets of six figures on a monthly basis for our Paid Search campaigns, ensuring optimal distribution based on performance.
- Collaborate with Creative Team: Work closely with our Creative Team to develop compelling creative assets for Performance Max and Display ads that captivate our target audience.
- Audience and Creative Strategy: Develop robust audience and creative strategies to foster the growth of our ready-to-eat business, ensuring that our messages resonate with our customers.
- Keyword-Specific Landing Pages: Create initiative and keyword-specific landing pages to enhance campaign performance and the overall user experience.
- Cross-Channel Support: Be ready to support other digital channel initiatives as they arise, including Native ads, Retargeting, Programmatic Display, Video, and Newsletter buying.
Main Ingredients for the Role
- 3-4 Years of Hands-On Media Buying Experience: Demonstrated experience in hands-on media buying, managing campaigns, and delivering results.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Google Campaign Expertise: Proficiency in managing various Google campaign types, including Performance Max, Google Shopping, Display, and YouTube.
Extra Special Sauce
- Attribution and Conversion Expertise: A deep understanding of attribution methodologies and a proven track record of optimizing conversion rates.
- Budget Management Skills: Experience managing six-figure monthly budgets and the ability to make informed decisions on budget allocation based on performance data.
- Audience Segmentation: Expertise in audience segmentation, with the ability to craft campaigns that cater to different segments, including prospects, customers, and lapsed customers.
We love our staff, and show it with benefits (including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, FSA, and life insurance), matching retirement plan, unlimited paid time off, Purple Carrot box allowance, professional development, and the opportunity to work in collaboration with teammates who are passionate about food!
Purple Carrot’s top priority is protecting the health and wellbeing of our team and candidates. The majority of our interviews and assessments occur virtually. If there is a need to interview onsite, we follow COVID-19 guidance from the CDC, WHO, and any state guidelines. We are committed to a safe and inclusive work environment, free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, handicap, veteran status, or marital status.