The Finance Manager role would be a hybrid opportunity sitting in either Pitman, NJ
or Salina, KS.
The role is responsible for the development, maintenance and review of the annual plan, quarterly forecasts, long-range forecasts, and the underlying processes. Key functions also include monthly preparation of financial reporting packages, sites analytics, submission of key weekly reports and assisting in driving continuous improvement.
What You’ll Do:
- Finance business partner to work with the different management teams in all US sites and provide data driven analysis for support of key decisions.
- Responsible for developing, reviewing, and maintaining effective budgeting, forecasting and any other planning activities for Coperion US over all Business Units.
- Provide monthly P&L forecast and drive the results of the US sites.
- Completion of monthly management reports and commentary, ensuring a high-level of attention to detail and accuracy of reporting.
- Maintain and improve analytics to provide data-driven insights.
- Develops a clear understanding of the major business drivers. Implements a monitoring tool for these drivers and prepares recommendations for consideration by site heads, division controllers and senior management
- Participates in the development/improvement of company policies and processes for planning. Performing ad hoc analysis when needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 6 to 8 years successful experience in an analytical and/or budgeting role.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Experience in a matrix and cross-functional organization and proven ability to collaborate with virtual teams across multiple organizations
- paced environment
- In-depth Knowledge and experience in analyzing and reporting financial results, developing budgets and forecasting and analysis
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills
- Experience working with Hyperion/OneStream.
- Ability to travel (especially initially) to the relevant sites in the US.
Who we are:
- 1-2 years’ supervisory experience
- MBA, CPA or CMA is a plus
Coperion is an industry leader in compounding and extrusion, feeding and weighing, bulk material handling and service, bringing a wealth of know-how and experience to the market. Customers benefit from Coperion’s divisions of Polymer, Equipment & Systems, and Service that are optimally networked on a global basis to offer ultimate support in the design, manufacturing and implementation of ideal systems. Staffed by engineers, chemists, technicians and a variety of industry experts, these Divisions form a powerhouse of process solutions for their customers. Coperion is a Operating Company of Hillenbrand.
Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI) is a global industrial company that provides highly-engineered, mission-critical processing equipment and solutions to customers in over 100 countries around the world. Our portfolio is composed of leading industrial brands that serve large, attractive end markets, including durable plastics, food, and recycling. Guided by our Purpose — Shape What Matters For Tomorrow™ — we pursue excellence, collaboration, and innovation to consistently shape solutions that best serve our associates, customers, communities, and other stakeholders. To learn more, visit: www.Hillenbrand.com.
EEO: The policy of Hillenbrand Inc. is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, Hillenbrand Inc. and our operating companies are committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at email@example.com . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. At Hillenbrand, everyone is welcome to apply and "Shape What Matters for Tomorrow".