is looking for a Financial Analyst
to join our team in Pitman, NJ.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for accurate and timely financial planning and analysis, forecasting, as well as budgeting.What you’ll do
- Ownership of forecast & actual reporting templates
- Ensure accuracy of consolidated plan and forecast data within company’s financial consolidation system
- Ownership of planning calendar; work with global financial teams to ensure plan submission deadlines are met
- Review site forecast submissions and assist in completing data requests from sites
- Deliver ad-hoc data requests from sites and leadership team
- Assist in internal reporting requirements like preparation of monthly expense, capex and other variance analysis reports including analysis and reconciliation of some key balance sheet and P&L accounts.
- Partner with system's team to resolve issues in company’s financial consolidation system as they relate to planning aspects
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills - Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge and experience in analyzing and reporting financial results, developing budgets/forecasts and analysis
- Excellent communication, planning and scheduling skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; must be detailed-oriented
- Ability to create and modify models in Excel, submit and extract data from company’s financial consolidation system
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Who we are:
- MBA, CPA or CMA is a plus
- Experience in OneStream or similar financial systems like HFM and/or SAP-BPC
- 2+ years’ experience in FP&A, Manufacturing Cost and/or Financial Accounting field
Coperion is an industry leader in compounding and extrusion, feeding and weighing, bulk material handling and service, bringing a wealth of know-how and experience to the market. Customers benefit from Coperion’s divisions of Polymer, Equipment & Systems, and Service that are optimally networked on a global basis to offer ultimate support in the design, manufacturing and implementation of ideal systems. Staffed by engineers, chemists, technicians and a variety of industry experts, these Divisions form a powerhouse of process solutions for their customers. Coperion is a Operating Company of Hillenbrand.
Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI) is a global industrial company that provides highly-engineered, mission-critical processing equipment and solutions to customers in over 100 countries around the world. Our portfolio is composed of leading industrial brands that serve large, attractive end markets, including durable plastics, food, and recycling. Guided by our Purpose — Shape What Matters For Tomorrow™ — we pursue excellence, collaboration, and innovation to consistently shape solutions that best serve our associates, customers, communities, and other stakeholders. To learn more, visit: www.Hillenbrand.com.
EEO: The policy of Hillenbrand Inc. is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, Hillenbrand Inc. and our operating companies are committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. At Hillenbrand, everyone is welcome to apply and "Shape What Matters for Tomorrow".