What does “Costco” have to do with “International” for a Sales Director at Siete? Our dream candidate might answer, “Everything!” and then go on to detail a list of best practices for getting tortilla chips, tortillas, salsas, sauces, and taco shells into these exclusive clubs AND worldwide! Additionally, our dream candidate would also be an effective communicator, a team player, an organized individual, and a rad human being, too!
Sound like you? We’re looking for a Director of Sales - Costco & International to join our familia, and we’d love to hear from you!About you:
What you will do:
- You take initiative, communicate effectively, manage your time, and pay great attention two detail. (Which means you likely noticed a typo in the preceding sentence and already drafted a kindly worded message to alert us.)
- You know all things “sales processes in the Club Channel” like the back of your hand—or better, even! And when it comes to broker management, promotional planning, and customer development, well, you’ve got that covered, too.
- Whether on the phone, over email, or in a presentation, your communication is clear as a crystal...and a very shiny crystal, at that.
- Like a hawk, you maintain a high-degree of attention to detail, even from a bird's eye view.
- You put the word “leader” in “cheerleader,” and by that, we mean: you lead with encouragement and positive vibes. Plus, teamwork and collaboration are second-nature to you—go, team!
- Your parents and Bear Grylls would agree that you are extremely resourceful, and have the ability to make a lot out of a little.
- Like a blindfolded child to a piñata full of candy, you’re ability to decide and act (swing and hit!) without seeing the total picture.
- Develop and lead the strategic framework for Costco and International ensuring clarity of goals and regular communication on progress with cross-functional partners.
- Provide key forecasting inputs in production prioritization, inventory management, product mix, and business performance
- Identify and cultivate opportunities to increase sales to achieve revenue targets in alignment with the broader business goals and considerations across retailers and channels.
- Develop and elevate relationships with key account leadership and decision-makers
- Accountable for overall trade spending performance for Costco & International.
- Accountable for broker relationships and commission contracts.
- Willing to travel up to 50% and attend trade shows.
- 5+ years experience working with Costco within food and beverage.
- Familiar with data systems like Costco CRX.
Please fill out our culture questionnaire . There are no wrong answers here -we want to learn more about you!Siete Family Foods is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workplace. Siete Family Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.