Who We Are:
At Amy’s Drive Thru, we like to do things differently. We’re committed to redefining American fast food by using sustainable materials while crafting planet-friendly food out of organic, GMO-free ingredients. We’re inclusive, people-focused, and love what we do. At Amy’s Drive Thru, our core values drive us to be our true selves, rise to the challenge, invest in getting it right, and we take care of each other. If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk about welcoming you to our team.
Why Join Us:
- Competitive salary + quarterly performance bonuses
- Internal growth opportunities - we are growing!
- Creative and collaborative work environment
- Work life balance schedules
- Medical, Visual, Dental coverage
- 401k with company matching
What You Do:
Working within the Drive Thru Management team, the Restaurant Manager ensures that a high-level guest service experience is paramount, upholding Amy’s culture and core values that deliver total guest and employee safety and happiness. They deliver on People, Planet and Performance strategies and goals for the business.
- Build community relationships and uphold all ADT values, standards and practices
- Collaborate with your leadership team grow your development plan
- Champion team recognition programs and initiatives
- Coach, train and develop Team Members, Trainers and Team Leads
- Own results of personal and team endeavors and accept responsibility for P&L results
- Strive to achieve goals and build leadership competencies in others
- Lead with empathy, be humble, direct, and courageous with sharing insights and ideas
- Lead by example by being a role model of the standards and behaviors set by Amy’s Drive Thru
- Work alongside team members during busy times and models correct behavior and procedures
- Act as a change-agent, promoting growth and development
- Uphold the mission of food safety and q agent quality policy
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of Restaurant Management experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn and train others on all aspects of the operations, to impact customer experience and inspire others to do so
- Must be able to coach and develop others
- Understand P&L and influence change
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
ServSafe Manager Certified
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)