Ingredion is looking for a summer 2024 intern to support our Plant Based Protein Business Development Team:
As a Plant Based Protein Business Development Intern you will:
- Work on developing leads and lead strategies for Ingredion's growing plant-based protein business.
- Candidate will work with business development, platform leaders, marketing, technical leaders and sales leaders to culminate new business opportunities for existing and future plant-based protein solutions to grow revenue and margin in plant-based protein.
- Candidate will present good presentation skills, good follow-up, task management, strong database management, financial acumen, passion for food and be willing to have fun on a daily basis.
- Candidate will also be asked to collaborate with various groups to execute implementation of competitive intelligence model.
The Plant Based Protein Business Development Intern is well suited for you if:
- A passion for food, the food industry, and food technologies with an eagerness to learn more
- Be motivated & goal oriented while ready to ask questions
- Ambitious, able to prioritize, well organized, good with time management and deadlines
- Collaborative, working well with others
- Creative and very interested in media, digital, and content creation; up to date with the latest social media platforms and technology and have excitement for bringing forth great ideas for high-impact marketing and communication initiatives
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills.
Qualified Candidates Will Have
- Progress toward (minimum 2 years completed) a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Food Science, Nutrition, Marketing, Communications and/or a related field with a minimum GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 preferred
- Ability to work 40hrs per week during the summer internship term
- Currently possess unrestricted authorization to work in the United States. Ingredion does not intend to sponsor work visas with respect to this position or to provide this position as OPT or CPT.
- Reliable transportation is required to get to and from the facility for work each day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, military status, or disability status.