At Forager Project, we make plant-based, 100% organic products that taste exceptional and are kind to our planet. Our family of foods includes traditionally cultured dairy-free yogurts, nut milks, kefirs, smoothies, and sour cream using our hero ingredient – organic cashews. Thoughtfully crafted from simple ingredients, our food is always minimally processed and sourced from Nature. We are always organic and plant-based because food choices matter. Come Forage with Us.
We’re currently looking for a Brand Representative to support key accounts in the Northern California area (San Francisco, Peninsula, East and North Bay). If you like working independently in a field position, meeting with customers, selling, providing excellent customer service, and are reliable, please read on to find out more about our position. Must be located in San Francisco or the East Bay.
• Develop relationships with key personnel at assigned stores/accounts to drive sales. Ensure all approved items are in the account and displayed as agreed.
• Increase store presence by selling in incremental placements; notify store personnel of promotional periods to ensure additional space is secured.
• Provide merchandising expertise/information to personnel in assigned stores.
• Ensure products are following rotation standards to ensure product freshness and quality.
• Ensure accounts have all Forager products, ie yogurts, nut milks, sour cream, kefirs, shakes, butter, and new items as introduced.
• Notify store personnel and/or distributor of damaged and/or out of date product.
• Act as the primary contact for assigned accounts; communicate store issues to manager
• Provide consistent and excellent customer service.
• Identify and act on sales opportunities in every store.
• Ensure tags (price and/or promo) are always present and accurate.
• Establish and maintain in-depth product knowledge.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years' related experience (ideally in grocery/CPG) that need to include: sales, merchandising, direct store delivery, or customer service; a proven track record of being able to produce results by building and enhancing relationships, dependability, excellent verbal and written communication skills; valid driver's license required.
Monday - Friday (hours can vary)