The Sr IT Program Manager , Supply Chain Planning, is the l ead and business partner delivering IT business solutions and enterprise applications to support our demand planning, supply & distribution planning, production scheduling, and related processes . Partners with the business to develop product roadmaps and deliver solutions to meet functional needs. Manages a complex, enterprise-wide portfolio of projects with significant cross-functional impact. The Sr. IT Program Manager, Supply Chain Planning will perform and manage business process analysis, functional requirements development, solution architecture, system setups, ongoing support, and data stewardship to deliver high-quality solutions.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Business Partnership & Roadmaps
Business Requirements & Solutions
- Manage the IT partnerships and steerage with business stakeholders in Supply Chain Planning and related functions. Leads regular check-ins with customers and stakeholders to understand business strategy and capture requirements.
- Develop and communicate strategic roadmaps for process and system initiatives to meet stakeholder needs, typically with enterprise-wide scope and complexity.
- Often involved in leading cross-functional facilitation to resolve conflicts, manage risks, or address resource constraints. Coach stakeholders on related programs.
Project Delivery & Program Management
- Lead the capture of business requirements, process documentation, and success criteria for solutions. Develops matrixes for evaluation of solution options and leads solution analysis initiatives that may involve multiple vendors, systems, and complex interdependencies.
- Plan and manage a portfolio of large-scale IT projects in their areas of responsibility, overseeing project teams and utilizing senior level project management skills.
- Lead and advise on process testing for implementations and changes.
- Lead planning and budgeting processes for program activities in partnership with stakeholders. Manage budgets and spend for related systems and projects.
Product & Systems Ownership
- Lead the activities of analysts, project managers, and/or product managers supporting the program.
Support & Service Management
- Accountable for systems operation and delivery of owned IT applications and solutions, and management of feature roadmaps and strategies according to business needs, including Arkieva and Quintiq platforms, related systems
- Manage relationships with vendors, partners, and managed services.
- Ensures product strategies and deliveries are coordinated across products and functional areas.
- Oversee and lead end-to-end application support and supporting processes in their areas of responsibility, including internal and outsourced services.
- Leads and manages the outsourcing and managed services strategy, vendors, contracts, and operational activities for their areas of responsibility.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of policies, standards, training and guidelines for business processes, application solutions and data management for their areas of responsibility.
- Leads and manages data governance processes with stakeholders.
- Understand key regulations and standards pertinent to AK business, such as the Food Safety Modernization Act, SQF, HIPAA, and PCI, and ensure solutions and services meet and comply with requirements.
Qualifications And Skills
- No direct supervisory responsibility. Acts in a lead capcity to other team members.
- 12+ years extensive, varied experience in relevant business or technology areas, with a proven history of creating IT strategies and implementing business-critical solutions
- Deep understanding of the software and technology solutions in their areas of responsibility, covering multiple business domains or applications, for example application environments, configurations, databases, computing environments, integration technologies and strategies, and how these multiple platforms relate and interact across their program responsibilities.
- Specific technology platform experience in Arkieva and/or Quintiq is desirable.
- Can explain general IT technology and infrastructure concepts: software applications, databases, data centers, cloud, security, networking.
- Can explain the high-level strategy the company has to achieve long-term financial goals, and a detailed understanding of the goals and strategies of the areas they support.
- Has a deep understanding of the related business processes and requirements that influence the software selection, configuration, architecture, design and development.
- Can explain the business impact factors that drive software & technology architecture and management strategy such as HA and DR, backup policies, and geographic architectures in their areas of responsibility.
- Can explain ITIL and SDLC methodologies, and can implement and lead processes in accordance with these frameworks.
- Able to lead and drive toward operational excellence for the IT organization as a whole, by leading department-wide initiatives or programs in support of the IT Leadership Team
- Able to manage and lead a portfolio of projects at a senior level, and to direct the activities of supporting product managers and project managers.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, vendors, and customers, including communicating technical information to individuals without technical backgrounds.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
During the normal course of performing her/his duties, the employee is often in direct or indirect contact with confidential and/or sensitive information. The employee shall keep such contact to a minimum wherever possible, and will hold all such information in the strictest confidence and with the highest professionalism. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and color vision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Work is performed in an office environment where the physical demands require sitting for extended periods of time; frequent use of computers and standard office equipment; may work under stress of deadlines. Rarely, the employee may be exposed to risk of electrical shock, moving mechanical parts; high, precarious or enclosed places, fumes, dust or airborne particles, and extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually light to moderate.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. TRAVEL
This position requires approximately 5% travel for occasional program activities.
California Compensation Range: $142,400-$213,600
- This range is for California employees living in the Bay area. Other locations may be subject to a lower range.