Wield your creative wizardry and embrace your inner maestro of memory-making as the Director of Brand Experience at Siete Family Foods!
Our familia is on the hunt for an inventive marketing extraordinaire, who is ready to take charge of creating immersive experiences for Siete fans (new and old) that invite people to feel right at home because Juntos es Mejor! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will involve conjuring up marketing magic that leaves enduring footprints in people’s hearts and minds, cultivates loyal superfans, and ignites business growth like fireworks on a summer night. You’ll be like a magician—but instead of pulling rabbits out of hats, you’ll create experiences that feel like fantastical rabbit-holes about Siete! Sound like just the mission for you? We’d love to hear from you.
- The people who know you, love you (and those who don’t know you, want to know you!). You’ve got great energy, stellar communication skills, and you excel at building lasting, authentic relation-chips.
- “Mi casa es su casa,” is your motto. You want everyone to feel welcome when you’re hosting, activating, or simply conversing with someone new. It’s your genuine way of leading with love and bringing people together.
- You’re passionate about Siete’s story and brand values, so playing a critical role in shaping and executing brand strategy and experiences excites you.
- You’ve got a running mental list of dream activations, events, and pop-up experiences you think fit Siete just right.
- Leading comes naturally to you. In fact, your mom always jokes that “Following the Leader” was one of your favorite songs as a child (...so long as you were the leader!)
- Whether chatting with a close friend, meeting with a team member, or communicating cross-functionally, you’re a fantastic listener and always know what to say.
- You’re not afraid to present ideas to new groups and various teams. Storytelling and sharing insights with others brings a glimmer of joy to your eyes!
- If ‘Event Planning’ and ‘Project Management’ were subjects on a report card, you’d be a straight ‘A’ student.
- You make it a point to dream big, and plan even bigger! In other words, you’re results-driven, prepared for anything and everything, and you see a project to the very end. (And by “very end,” we mean all the way to the retro!).
What you will do:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive experiential marketing strategy that aligns with brand strategy, identity, mission, and goals.
- Lead and manage a team of marketing professionals, providing guidance, mentorship, and support to foster an environment of creativity and collaboration.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and measurement of experiential marketing events, including consumer activations, trade shows, festivals, and pop-up experiences.
- Lead the Community Team in identifying, engaging, and growing our diverse brand communities. Develop initiatives to foster active participation,build and foster community relationships, and grow brand loyalty.
- Lead the Influencer Relations strategy, nurturing authentic and mutually beneficial relationships with influencers who align with our brand and mission.
- Facilitate collaboration within the marketing team to drive consistent and impactful brand experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Communications, Digital, Insights, Creative, and Sales to create integrated marketing campaigns that effectively communicate the brand's values, mission, and product offerings.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics that gauge the effectiveness and ROI of experiential marketing initiatives, modifying strategies as needed to optimize their impact.
- Identify and evaluate potential brand partnership opportunities, sponsorships, and event activations to enhance brand visibility and reach new audiences.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and trends in experiential marketing, incorporating relevant innovations into the brand strategy.
- Oversee the creation of experiential marketing materials and assets that resonate with our target audience and amplify our brand voice.
- Manage and allocate the experiential marketing budget effectively, ensuring maximum ROI.
- Provide regular reports to senior management on the status of experiential marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Travel an average of 20% of the time.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience in brand marketing, with a focus on experiential, event, or integrated marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field; advanced degree preferred.
- Previous experience in public relations is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in people management.
- Proficient in using social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Knowledge of the food and beverage industry is a plus.
Please fill out our culture questionnaire . There are no wrong answers here -we want to learn more about you!
Siete Family Foods is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workplace. Siete Family Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.